Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By animal8526
Not me. But user Sharky47 reports to me using safari on an apple he's getting logged off repeatedly. Like, every minute. he can't even stay logged in long enough to report the problem. also reports that when trying to login, his login fails 90% of the time.
By fpena944
animal8526 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:11 pm Not me. But user Sharky47 reports to me using safari on an apple he's getting logged off repeatedly. Like, every minute. he can't even stay logged in long enough to report the problem. also reports that when trying to login, his login fails 90% of the time.
I just renamed the cookie for the board. Unfortunately that means likely a lot of people will probably have to log back in again but see if that helps him at all. Haven't had anyone else report anything lately so hope this is isolated and that he can get in soon!
By lupo.sk
I just had to log in again, using firefox on iphone. Haven’t experienced any problems and I do have a very strict adblocker and can’t even see tweets and FB links you guys post.
By fpena944
lupo.sk wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:07 pm I just had to log in again, using firefox on iphone. Haven’t experienced any problems and I do have a very strict adblocker and can’t even see tweets and FB links you guys post.
I had one other user report he couldn't see embedded Tweets.

If you turn adblocker off do you see them then?
By lupo.sk
fpena944 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:07 pm
lupo.sk wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:07 pm I just had to log in again, using firefox on iphone. Haven’t experienced any problems and I do have a very strict adblocker and can’t even see tweets and FB links you guys post.
I had one other user report he couldn't see embedded Tweets.

If you turn adblocker off do you see them then?
But I don’t want to. Shitter, twatter, sorry, twitter comes with trackers, cookies and other shit. No bueno in my book.
By fpena944
Yeah I get that. I have an indicator on my browser and it's shocking to how everything is tracked.
By Cuda911
I have to keep re-logging in too. Chrome on an Android phone.
By fpena944
Cuda911 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:47 pm I have to keep re-logging in too. Chrome on an Android phone.
If possible can you clear cookies? That seems to solve most of the login issues although very inconvenient.

Also when you do log in make sure to check off "Remember Me"
By Fox_
I had to select "remember me" under the login to stop getting logged out.
Brake upgrade

They sure are purrty!

What is XR4Tim Working On?

No kidding!

Bring A Trailer finds

https://bringatrailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2024[…]

Tractors

Good news, a guy with hands-on experience checked […]