Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
Hey everyone,

This is something I should have done earlier but didn't get around to it. I've created a "Cars and Driving" forum that is publicly accessible.

The purpose of this forum will be to take all of our automobile-related discussions that are not technical to this forum. Again it is publicly available which will help with providing more topics and discussion to search engines and those who are not quite sure they want to become members yet.

I'll move some of our posts from Off-Topic to here but basically anything car-related, let's try to keep there and the Diner will be for everything else, while Dive Bar is for more mature conversation.

Hope it all makes sense - here is the direct link:

https://openroad.site/viewforum.php?f=27
By JDS968
I understand that you're El Jefe, this is your sandbox and all...but I don't want anything I posted behind the wall getting moved outside the wall after the fact. That's just me.
By fpena944
JDS968 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:03 am I understand that you're El Jefe, this is your sandbox and all...but I don't want anything I posted behind the wall getting moved outside the wall after the fact. That's just me.
Noted and in the past when I've done is go through the conversation and make sure everything is sanitized.

But you raise a good point so I'll leave things where they are and we'll just add new posts there.

Thanks for the feedback! (less work on my part! :grin: )
By fpena944
DAVfoto wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:20 pm Maybe my sales car thread would be better suited for that forum than the Diner so it gets more views from Google.
Don't worry about it as I do want to be sensitive to the fact that when anyone posted in there they thought it was private. So we'll keep existing threads where they are now.
Rear Brake line Seized - Fixed

Thanks Ed.

Pretty Good Weekend for Porsche

Yeah, Penske is pretty amazing. Love seeing Porsch[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I have a friend who re-furbished his D90's on a […]

What kind of forum is this that we don’t have a Ra[…]