Racing, Drivers Education, autocross, and other motorsports
By David993S
The 2020 SCCA Runoffs begin today through Sunday (10/9 - 10/11) at Road America. Streamed live on SCCA's website.
By David993S
Not many racing fans on OR yet? The Runoffs are some of the best racing one can watch, probably because it's amateur racing. 26 separate winner-take-all races to determine a National Champion. With the exception of a handful of classes where participation is not well subscribed (nearly 600 drivers invited to participate in one of 26 different classes over 3 days) , the racing was outstanding.

It's hard to beat watching racing at Road America in the Fall.
By fpena944
David993S wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:25 am Not many racing fans on OR yet? The Runoffs are some of the best racing one can watch, probably because it's amateur racing. 26 separate winner-take-all races to determine a National Champion. With the exception of a handful of classes where participation is not well subscribed (nearly 600 drivers invited to participate in one of 26 different classes over 3 days) , the racing was outstanding.

It's hard to beat watching racing at Road America in the Fall.
I meant to watch after you posted last week but unfortunately got caught up in other projects and forgot about it.

Agree that watching the semi-pro and amateur stuff is so much more exciting that the overly-regulated pro leagues.

Will have to see if I can catch some of the highlights!
78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

Ineos Grenadier

It’s not an SUV. It’s a hardcore offro[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]