Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Classic aircooled
By fpena944
Registration Days Posts
Guess I'm a little late to the party but I just got around to reading my September 2020 issue of Panorama magazine.

In there is an article about an owner who purchased a GT4 but for various reasons sold it to look for something more raw and simple. Ended up with a 1964 356 that is gorgeous.

I know personally I always like the fastest and newest but after reading this I can feel what the author was saying and would like to one day make a similar decision.

Anyone else read it? Thought it was a well-thought piece. Here is the cover photo:
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By amdavid
Registration Days Posts Custom
Not getting Pano these days, I take a break every few years (from PCA). They're hard to throw away, but if you don't they stack up quickly. There are some great articles, but after reading, I just can't "collect" them.
By fpena944
Registration Days Posts
amdavid wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:41 pm Not getting Pano these days, I take a break every few years (from PCA). They're hard to throw away, but if you don't they stack up quickly. There are some great articles, but after reading, I just can't "collect" them.
Only magazines I get these days are Pano and Excellence. Yeah I agree they stack up quickly and I feel bad throwing them away because there is some nice photography in there but if I kept them I'd end up on an episode of "Hoarders" before long.
By Ponchobroke
Registration Days Posts
I remember that article. AND, to a certain extent I lean in that direction also. Any more, our cars over drove our abilities more than a few years ago even with nanny guidance. So, these days drives are more about being out to enjoy the drive rather than prove my dominance over the vehicle and/or the road. And I do long “for a simpler and perhaps a more mechanical time” when one could figuratively “will” a car to its best, much like riding a horse.

BUT, ain’t technology great!
By fpena944
Registration Days Posts
Ponchobroke wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:21 pm I remember that article. AND, to a certain extent I lean in that direction also. Any more, our cars over drove our abilities more than a few years ago even with nanny guidance. So, these days drives are more about being out to enjoy the drive rather than prove my dominance over the vehicle and/or the road. And I do long “for a simpler and perhaps a more mechanical time” when one could figuratively “will” a car to its best, much like riding a horse.

BUT, ain’t technology great!
I almost feel like I need a different car for each different mood and purpose. Just wish my garage and budget could support that desire!
XR4Tim liked this
By XR4Tim
Registration Days Posts Custom
fpena944 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:39 pm I almost feel like I need a different car for each different mood and purpose. Just wish my garage and budget could support that desire!
Exactly how I feel. I like cars that accelerate fast, cars that feel light and tossable, cars that are comfortable, RWD, AWD, and I always want at least one with a stickshift.

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) similar […]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!