Boats, Planes, Motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, and all other fun non-automotive vehicles
By Airkuhl
IMG_2548.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
Especially when you have an option like a convertible that will pretty much provide the same type of driving experience.
911Königin liked this
By G8RB8
They can un-ass that shit when they get where they're going and they're on two wheels again.
911Königin liked this
By sh944
I’m with the OP. When I am traveling cross country on a bike, I want to pack as light as possible and not deal with all that shit, it makes traveling by bike a huge hassle when it’s loaded down. If I know where I’m going, I’ll usually ship stuff ahead to my destination and the ship it back home, or I’ll just buy new stuff as I need it on the trip.

I find most people bring way too much stuff “just in case they need it” and then never actually do.
By fpena944
sh944 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:13 am I’m with the OP. When I am traveling cross country on a bike, I want to pack as light as possible and not deal with all that shit, it makes traveling by bike a huge hassle when it’s loaded down. If I know where I’m going, I’ll usually ship stuff ahead to my destination and the ship it back home, or I’ll just buy new stuff as I need it on the trip.

I find most people bring way too much stuff “just in case they need it” and then never actually do.
When we go on an overnight or weekend trip we often have enough to pack the back of the Cayenne.

Yeah my wife likes to be prepared for any potential situation so an impromptu trip on two wheels probably won't fly!
911Königin liked this
By Gretch
the older I get, the more comfortable I want to be..........

I don't give a shit about gas mileage any more.

A Carrera is more comfortable than a Harley and an F 250 Superduty Crew cab is more comfortable than a Carrera......
911Königin liked this
By JDS968
Gretch wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:56 pmthe older I get, the more comfortable I want to be..........

A Carrera is more comfortable than a Harley and an F 250 Superduty Crew cab is more comfortable than a Carrera......
Can't get a Class A motorhome up the mountain?
911Königin liked this
By NSXguy
Yes, I consider our S2000 like a sportbike with seatbelts, airbags, a trunk plus a top that goes up in 6 seconds if the weather turns.
By N_Jay
JDS968 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:39 am
Gretch wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:56 pmthe older I get, the more comfortable I want to be..........

Can't get a Class A motorhome up the mountain?
And now we understand those"Suburban Adventure Vehicles".
By 911Königin
fpena944 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:23 am
sh944 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:13 am I’m with the OP. When I am traveling cross country on a bike, I want to pack as light as possible and not deal with all that shit, it makes traveling by bike a huge hassle when it’s loaded down. If I know where I’m going, I’ll usually ship stuff ahead to my destination and the ship it back home, or I’ll just buy new stuff as I need it on the trip.

When we go on an overnight or weekend trip we often have enough to pack the back of the Cayenne.

Yeah my wife likes to be prepared for any potential situation so an impromptu trip on two wheels probably won't fly!
Well now, a woman MUST have an outfit for mist, rain, sleet, snow, hurricane, tornado and God forbid SUN!! So, for any given day that is at least 7 outfits she must pack :jumper: :roflmao:
By fpena944
911Königin wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:15 pm
fpena944 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:23 am

Well now, a woman MUST have an outfit for mist, rain, sleet, snow, hurricane, tornado and God forbid SUN!! So, for any given day that is at least 7 outfits she must pack :jumper: :roflmao:
Not only that but now add two kids to the mix and forget it! :rolleyes:
By 911Königin
^^^^^ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Neighbor has one of these.................hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe just get a cab :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By 911Königin
Am aching for a good spirited ride!!
Rear Brake line Seized

Thanks Dave. I surely don't want to mess with th[…]

For what it is worth, only the rear Yokes are Po[…]

Gary, been reading a little in the wiring primer. […]

Plan would be a light coat under the nut, a well[…]