Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
The forum software is long overdue for some updates and now that some of you aren't able to upload images it's time to stop putting it off.

I don't think it'll be down for a significant amount of time but in the event that you attempt to log in and it's not working, that is why so keep checking and it should be back up again shortly.
How am I supposed to spend my Friday night now? :lol2:

Good luck.

See you on the other side
By fpena944
The reason I never updated the software was because I have some custom code sprinkled throughout to make it our own.

Well of course that means updating is not quite so simple so I need to figure some things out.

For now if you want to insert images use the "add attachment" and then "insert inline"

It's not my preference because it uses space on my server but for now that's the only option.

I'll keep you all posted but hopefully that works for now.
By N_Jay
fpena944 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:27 pm The reason I never updated the software was because I have some custom code sprinkled throughout to make it our own.

Well of course that means updating is not quite so simple so I need to figure some things out.

For now if you want to insert images use the "add attachment" and then "insert inline"

It's not my preference because it uses space on my server but for now that's the only option.

I feel your pain.

I ran a site that had about 5 years of custom "adjustments".
Installed a mandatory security update to the ase system and broke everything.
By fpena944
N_Jay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:12 pm
fpena944 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:27 pm The reason I never updated the software was because I have some custom code sprinkled throughout to make it our own.

I feel your pain.

I ran a site that had about 5 years of custom "adjustments".
Installed a mandatory security update to the ase system and broke everything.
What developers should do is create a process where there's a single file with all revisions that supercedes the base code.

So in there I would add all of my modified PHP, CSS, and HTML without having to worry about updates because that part would stay put.

I'll have to suggest that to the guy who developed this one but not holding my breath.
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]