Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Maff
Hi

I have a radtec aftermarket radiator fitted to my 1988 S4 and the adaptor has cross threaded, does anyone know a part number or where I could buy one? Ideally in the UK but any info would be appreciated as I cant find them anywhere.

Thanks
Maff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By smiffypr
The adapter between what and what?
I something is cross-threaded, I would expect two parts to be potentially damaged.
Are you looking for a 928 part or a Radtec part?
Smiffy
By smiffypr
Oh, Now the pictures appear. If it's the bit in the last picture, and it's off the original radiator, I probably have a spare. Measure the outside diameter of both threads and I'll have a look.
worf liked this
By Maff
It fits between the oil cooler hose and the radiator, the larger side threads have gone, they measure 24.6 mm, ive tried a hydraulic parts supplier and they say it an original thread and they cant match it.
The other side is just an M20 thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By h2pmr
hi Maff
if Smiffy has not got one i think i have one somewhere.
cheers
Phil
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]