Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Kigiin
When I click Select Image to upload a photo, nothing happens. This is new as of a day or two ago. Nothing, that I know of, has changed on my MacBook - definitely have all ad blockers off. And I have tried browsers other than Firefox and still get the issue.

Any ideas?

Thank you
By worf
Safari, iPad. iOS 17.1.2

By fpena944

Have you looked at the image size?

If it's over a certain size then it won't upload. What size is the image you're trying to upload?
By dougs968
I have this problem now as of this morning. I just rebooted it (iPhone 14 plus). Still didn’t work. However every time it fails I get a message in the blue bar at the top of the page that says: “Your message contains too few characters.”

Any suggestions?
By lupo.sk
Doesn’t work for me from iphone eiter. @fpena944

The only thing that works is gif embed and upload as attachment. Must be something with imgur IMO.

3e2297d1-a034-4c97-9f4e-4efa5c1dd6e5.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
dougs968 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:03 pm I have this problem now as of this morning. I just rebooted it (iPhone 14 plus). Still didn’t work. However every time it fails I get a message in the blue bar at the top of the page that says: “Your message contains too few characters.”

Any suggestions?
lupo.sk wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:52 am Doesn’t work for me from iphone eiter. @fpena944

The only thing that works is gif embed and upload as attachment. Must be something with imgur IMO.

About to jump on a call but I'll check it out early this afternoon and see what I can find!
dougs968 liked this
By fpena944
lupo.sk wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:52 am Doesn’t work for me from iphone eiter. @fpena944

It's also broken for me. I noticed I am one version behind the latest update for the forum skin but in order for me to make the update I need to bring the board down for a few minutes.

I'll work on that tonight as I need to make sure I'm up-to-date before I reach out to the developer.

Thanks for your patience!
By cwilt
I noticed this yesterday from my computer running firefox.

I got around it by using the sipping tool to create a png. That still wouldn't upload to OR but I was able to copy the png file and paste it into the text area.

Just so you know.

Thanks Fernando.

:beerchug:
Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) simila[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]