Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
General discussions related to cars and driving
By Daniel5691
Hello !

So I had a 2003 Z06, and it was really a fun car. I have been happily working along on my old 928 and have not really paid any attention to the later Corvette models. I kind of 'backed in to ' looking at the C7 iteration... in that I saw the C8 and actually didn't care for it much as a development pathway for the Corvette. So, I started looking at the prior C7 and I am starting to think they are kind of cool. Have you driven / owned one ? What do you think ? Thank you, Dan.
By NSXguy
Some friends just traded their C7 Z06 (manual) for a new C8.

While the C8 is superb, especially if you're going to track it....I'm not sure I would have made that trade.

The seemingly endless torque of the supercharged V8 (even down LOW) was intoxicating :thumbup:

I rank the 7-speed C7 Z06 as a true 'keeper' Vette, largely because I much prefer to row my own gearbox.

By fpena944
Daniel5691 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:30 am Hello !

So I had a 2003 Z06, and it was really a fun car. I have been happily working along on my old 928 and have not really paid any attention to the later Corvette models. I kind of 'backed in to ' looking at the C7 iteration... in that I saw the C8 and actually didn't care for it much as a development pathway for the Corvette. So, I started looking at the prior C7 and I am starting to think they are kind of cool. Have you driven / owned one ? What do you think ? Thank you, Dan.
My Realtor in FL has a C7 Z06 and they're absolutely in love with it. It looks great, sounds great, and they've had no issues with it.

I don't think they have any plans to "trade up" as what they have checks all the boxes.
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]