Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Racing, Drivers Education, autocross, and other motorsports
By JustBud
And in other F1 news Ferrari shows how short sighted they are too...... sign their future CLC to a multi year contract and then sign the biggest F1 princess in history to just stir the pot!

THE HAM SANDWICH IS GOING TO BE A PANINI IN 2025......

Sky Sports is losing their minds!!!!

Connor Moore doing his impersonations...... :lol2: :lol2:

By David993S
^^ Yes, I'm going to have very mixed feelings cheering for my beloved Scuderia in 2025...........I'll cheer for LeClerc, and hope the Cry Baby falls on his face. Personally, I think he's past his prime, and won't perform at the same level as LeClerc.
By JustBud
David993S wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:22 pm ^^ Yes, I'm going to have very mixed feelings cheering for my beloved Scuderia in 2025...........I'll cheer for LeClerc, and hope the Cry Baby falls on his face. Personally, I think he's past his prime, and won't perform at the same level as LeClerc.
I would love to see CLC retire Hamilton like he did Seb. I like Seb much better than Hamilton and I know technically Seb went to Aston after the Scuderia but I'd love to see Charles get his elbows out and send the Panini packing!!
By JustBud
dernflatlander liked this
By JustBud
By linderpat
Meet the New Year, same as the Old Year (channeling the Who - YEAAAAHHHHH). Another Max snoozer. Great races in the field though. Very happy to see Checo come in #2, and Ferrari podium.
By Crisis
linderpat wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:10 pm Meet the New Year, same as the Old Year (channeling the Who - YEAAAAHHHHH). Another Max snoozer. Great races in the field though. Very happy to see Checo come in #2, and Ferrari podium.
Agree with all the above.

Phenomenal how much faster Max is than everyone else on race day. Yesterday, for the first 15 or so laps he was increasing his lead by 3/4 of a second per lap. Makes for a boring race, but you still have to admire his ability to get the most out of that car.
linderpat liked this
By linderpat
well at least the Netflix Drive to survive series was better this year than last year. Have one more episode to go, and it was a good season.
By linderpat
SeanR wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:05 pm They (Netflix) are going to get three episodes out of what has transpired 2 weeks before the season start and what's happened after the first race. Geebus.
You bet. The drama is off the charts this year, with Christian's issues, Hamilton going to Ferrari, and so forth.
By Crisis
Some last minute drama for this weekend. Sainz is out with appendicitis and Bearman is behind the wheel of a Ferrari in Jeddah. He's been decent in FP3. Will be curious to see how he does in Qualifying.
By JustBud
He beats Hamilton on his debut drive, he almost outqualied him too!

Look at this thing, when this happened I honestly thought we were watching the first fatality in F1 in a long while.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

By SeanR
JustBud wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:22 pm He beats Hamilton on his debut drive, he almost outqualied him too!

Look at this thing, when this happened I honestly thought we were watching the first fatality in F1 in a long while.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I get chills everytime I see that. I knew he was dead when he hit that wall and just sat there in tears. When he walked out of the fire I couldn't believe it.
By Crisis
The Australian F1 race tonight has potential to be interesting.

While Max qualified on pole, Tsunoda is in 8th, while Hamilton is down in 11th, just one spot ahead of Albon. The two Aston Martins are in 9th and 10th, so not much ahead of the also-rans. But the A-Ms do tend to have better race pace than qualifying pace.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By JustBud
My hope is Red Bull send Checo packing and Verstappen and Sainz are teammates again, like they were at Toro Rosso. Just have to keep Jos and Carlos Sr. away from one another. I would love to see Sainz stick it to the Scuderia and Hamilton in particular...... nothing against Ferrari I just think Carlos got the short end and I just can't stand Hamilton (and his legion of absurdly delusional fans).
By Streck-Fu
Ferrari has to be questioning staying with Leclerc.
XR4Tim liked this
By Crisis
While I prefer Sainz over Leclerc, I think that Charles ran a pretty good race in Japan, getting the best that he could from that tire strategy. I think that Ferrari is probably questioning their decision to sign Hamilton.
By Crisis
Qualifying for the Chinese Grand Prix Sprint race later today was very entertaining. At least SQ3 was, as it was ran in the rain and the drivers were sliding all over the place. I'd really like to see them running in the rain more often, though I do understand why safety concerns limit that occurring.
By Crisis
So, after Lance's most recent screw up at the Chinese Grand Prix, how long does Lawrence Stroll keep sonny-boy on the payroll?
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]