Racing, Drivers Education, autocross, and other motorsports
By David993S
^^ I agree it's some degree of ineptitude or more likey, disorganization. Of course they wouldn't intentionally mess up a pit stop.
By JustBud
Scamilton fanboys are LIVID with Russell!! I hope GR shows him his rear end for the rest of the season.
David993S liked this
By JustBud
about as perfect as you can get........

SeanR, David993S liked this
By Crisis
Just a completely shit finish to today's Italian GP at Monza. Too bad that the FIA can't figure out how to have an exciting race finish without breaking their own rules.
By linderpat
it really seems so. I missed this one. Been travelling. Wife told me the ending was bad - under the safety car. That stinks.
By JustBud
WTF is Mercedes front end made of..... other cars stack into the barriers and retire..... Hamilton straight into the barriers backs out and loses one place.....

Weird, somewhat boring race. Max was too impatient, it cost him.

Latifi just needs to go..... glad he was around for Abu Dhabi last year, but despite being a nice guy he is just taking up a seat.
By David993S
Perhaps the worst F1 race I've ever watched. Wet and a lousy street course. Just seemed like no one knew what they were doing.........except maybe Perez. (easy to criticize as an armchair quarterback. LOL. )
By linderpat
I missed it. Fvkin' Dish and Disney couldn't reach a deal, so I lost coverage. Surprised Max was so far down, and a lot of DNF's.
By Crisis
David993S wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:32 pm Perhaps the worst F1 race I've ever watched. Wet and a lousy street course. Just seemed like no one knew what they were doing.........except maybe Perez. (easy to criticize as an armchair quarterback. LOL. )
I thought it was far from the worst that I've seen this year. At least it wasn't simply a parade with Max having a 30 second lead on everyone. I also found it nice to see that the best of drivers like Max & Lewis still screw up sometimes. Not a classic by any stretch, but at least a refreshing change IMHO.
By Scott at Team Harco
If you missed the live broadcast from Japan, as I did, it is being rebroadcast now (1:00 - ?) on ESPN2. I did watch the replay on-line. Interesting race - once they got going again...
By linderpat
Crazy ending again for Ferrari - how many ways can they screw up? Max got the inevitable, and it was all a bit awkward. Still, some good racing within the race.
By JustBud
Two time WDC gave a Maxterclass......(trademarked :lol2: ) in driving in wet.

Poor CLC, as I said before, he is a great driver but has some growing to do.... loses his cool when pressed too hard.... defended so well for so long only to lose it on the last lap.

Loved Ocon keeping the Hairdo behind for so many laps and holding position till the end of the race.
By David993S
JustBud wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:43 am
Loved Ocon keeping the Hairdo behind for so many laps and holding position till the end of the race.

Agreed. A year ago who would have believed that this year the Cry Baby couldn't get past Ocon in the Alpine.
By dernflatlander
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... NS1hAKCtww

I can only pray to have Mario's presence at 82yo.
By Designer
^^How great for Mario. I grew up just outside Nazareth. Went to his parade after Indy win and to his presentation at the High School. We all loved him, but always respectful and gave he and Michael room. Saw him around in his red Countach.

"And Mario is slowing..." :tongue:
By Crisis
That was great to see. I'd known that he'd made the drive but hadn't had time to watch it, so thanks for posting. Tons of respect for Mario.

linderpat liked this
By dernflatlander
By Scott at Team Harco
By linderpat
Crisis wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:12 pm That was great to see. I'd known that he'd made the drive but hadn't had time to watch it, so thanks for posting. Tons of respect for Mario.

Thank goodness he was in a McClaren and not a Ferrari, or he wouldn't have finished the lap :hiding:
Crisis liked this
By JustBud
I hope Danny Ricc finds a ride for next year somewhere........

This had me laughing pretty hard....

By Crisis
Pretty entertaining race today at COTA. Future teammates Alonso & Stroll should have an interesting post-race chat, though it seems fairly clear what happened.
Sainz must have been cursed by a gypsy to have this much bad luck.
By SeanR
Thought it was a very fun race to watch as there seemed to be action everywhere, all race. I had forgotten that Stroll and Alonso were going to be teammates next year, great way to start that relationship.

I was pretty worried Hamilton was going to take the win due to that RB pit stop. Was edge of the seat for that battle. Sucks for Seb with his 16 second stop.
By JustBud

"He's outside track limits at turn (insert number here)"

again and again and again and again.... laps 45 on......

then Sir Whines a lot gets a black and white flag himself...... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

three more races this season and he's winless for 2022..... here's to hoping. :beerchug:
By Crisis
Scott at Team Harco wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:29 pm Danica is horrible at the mic.
Yup = Turned it off and switched to the my F1TV streaming feed.
By JustBud
Scott at Team Harco wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:29 pm Danica is horrible at the mic.
yes she is..... to my ears Crofty and Kravitz are almost as bad..... I am so tired of the Brit bias.... I know it's sky sports but give me a break...Could be my anti Hamilton bias but I get tired of them swinging from the Hambollocks....
By Scott at Team Harco
Surprise pole winner for tomorrow's sprint race. :beerchug:

Gotta love rain... :thumbup:
dernflatlander liked this
By JustBud
Man, that was a good race.... lots of drama and a nice win.

No spoilers.... I'll come back and post more when I know the other F1 fans here have seen it.
By linderpat
yes it was good. What an epic dick Max is though. No other words to describe him. Great driver though.
By SeanR
I think Hulk is a good choice for Haas and have thought so all season. Maybe, just maybe, Hulk can get his first podium this time around.

Feel for Mick but he really didn't produce until the last part of the season, would like to see him get with another team.
By JustBud
JustBud wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:22 pm Image
three more races this season and he's winless for 2022..... here's to hoping. :beerchug:
It's official...my new name for Hamilton is.............. HamilNONE. :biggrin: :beerchug:
By Scott at Team Harco
Good season. Good end, to a good season. Was hoping Checo could grab second in the championship. Not overly disappointed that Chuck got it.

Too bad Vettel and Ric couldn't have had better rides for their last seasons. Won't miss Nic or Mick.
By JustBud
Scott at Team Harco wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:28 pm Good season. Good end, to a good season. Was hoping Checo could grab second in the championship. Not overly disappointed that Chuck got it.

Too bad Vettel and Ric couldn't have had better rides for their last seasons. Won't miss Nic or Mick.
I agree completely.... I was probably over invested in Hamilton not getting a victory this season.... :hiding:

I am glad CLC got second....I like Checo and he is a great teammate but CLC overcame Ferrari and all their mistakes during the season..... He had some mistakes himself but he was driving the wheels of his car......

Sad to see Seb go, and I will definitely miss Danny Ricc (hope he goes to RB for the alternate just to stay close to F1 and maybe get another seat someday)...... Felt bad for Mick, but he really didn't deliver and Latifi seems like a nice guy but he's just a traffic cone out there.......

It seemed really COLD in the cool down room when it was just Max and Checo, they both talked to CLC more than each other when he showed up....... :lol2:
Last edited by JustBud on Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By wsh
JustBud wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:41 am
JustBud wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:22 pm Image
It's official...my new name for Hamilton is.............. HamilNONE. :biggrin: :beerchug:
Russell scored more points as a M-B rookie than Hamilton and got the only win for the team this year
Hahahahaha
By JustBud

Interesting, although it is favorable to the newest racers with the amount of races in a season.....
By Scott at Team Harco
What a twat...

HAMILTON'S BACK FOR ANOTHER RACE GRIFT

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nKtYEPTHaxc/
By JustBud
Red Bull looks like they're still the team to beat. There is A LOT of hoping/coping going on with Hammy/Merc fans right now.... supposedly sandbagging/secret mojo that is going to surprise everybody........

I've commented on a few Merc/F1 videos with regard to the BLM2 livery (their last black car was for awareness to racism :rolleyes: )..... BLM1 (W12) was for Black Lives Matter, BLM2 (W14) is for BARELY LEADING the MIDFIELD.... :lol2:
By Streck-Fu
Red Bull made it look easy and effortless.

Great showing by Alonso and Aston. I hope that team keeps beating Mercedes.
By Crisis
Agree with the above. Is there anyone not happy for Alonso? He seems to have a lot more fun out there than the other 19 drivers on the grid. While it was nice to see Aston Martin in the mix, I'm afraid it will be a Red Bull cakewalk unless something major changes.
By JustBud
Loved to see that podium!

My only downers about the first race of the season.... CLC's engine and Russell not finishing as the first of the Mercs do to the fact that Princess Toto still favors Hamilton.....
Rear Brake line Seized

Thanks Dave. I surely don't want to mess with th[…]

For what it is worth, only the rear Yokes are Po[…]

Gary, been reading a little in the wiring primer. […]

Plan would be a light coat under the nut, a well[…]