8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By linderpat
I am putting together a caravan. We have at least 4 sharks from Pittsburgh area leaving Thursday morning. We would love to meet up with NY/NY/MD/VA and CN people coming from points north and east of us, if you are taking I-70 West or I-79 south to I-70 West. These go right past Pitt. How cool would it be to pull into Columbus with 10 or 15 sharks!

Our plan is to leave the North burbs area around 10:30 am on Thursday. That will put us at the intersection of I-79 and I-70 at about 11 am. There are lots of places to meet up. We can adjust our departure time too, if that helps with scheduling. If interested, chime in on this thread.
WyattsRide liked this
By linderpat
For all following along - update - to accommodate meeting up with others coming in from points East, headed to Columbus, we're bumping our initial meet up time back by 1/2 hour - meet at T-Bones Wexford PA off I-79 at 11 am and head out. We will then meet with a few more sharks down in little Washington PA, at the exit where the Wild Things baseball park is - Exit 15. We will meet at Wendy's around 11:45 and have lunch there, then roll to Columbus. We will be picking up another shark in St Clairsville OH on the way.

Who else wants to join? We have about 6 or 7 sharks so far.
Bertrand Daoust liked this
By WyattsRide
That's exit 15 off of I 70 west, correct?
By linderpat
Yes. It is also the exit for the Wild Things minor league baseball park.
By linderpat
Bertrand - be sure and meet us on the Wexford exit at 11 am. It is the Wexford exit on I-79 south, as you head towards Pittsburgh. When you get off, at the end of the long uphill ramp, make a left at the redlight, then you'll cross back over the highway and come to another redlight that is for the ramp back onto the highway. The very next redlight is about 100 feet past this first one. Go to this second one and make the left into the T-Bones plaza, right behind the little gas station on the corner there. T-Bones is a corner store type of place. We will be gathering in the parking lot there.

See you soon!

Use the OE bolt?

Sunroof t-shooting

yeas back "Dan the pod guy" had an exten[…]

The 928 Photo Thread

pictured is the plate that the choke 99961914100 i[…]

the link rod between the motor and the cooling fla[…]