Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By jschiller
Recent posts in the Meme War - Non-Snowflake Edition in Dive Bar no longer show the images for me, only the image placeholder is displayed. This started on May 14, with only a few exceptions since then. I have tried both Brave and Chrome with the same result. I can't figure it out. :banghead:
By lupo.sk
Hmm, I can see them w/o issues. They are hosted on imgur, there might be a connection issue.

Try firefox, chrome & brave have the same engine so they are essentially the same.
By fpena944
jschiller wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:44 am Recent posts in the Meme War - Non-Snowflake Edition in Dive Bar no longer show the images for me, only the image placeholder is displayed. This started on May 14, with only a few exceptions since then. I have tried both Brave and Chrome with the same result. I can't figure it out. :banghead:
lupo.sk wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:06 am Hmm, I can see them w/o issues. They are hosted on imgur, there might be a connection issue.

Try firefox, chrome & brave have the same engine so they are essentially the same.
I also don't see an issue and tried a couple of different devices and usernames.

I did a quick Google search and found that it is something that happens sometimes. Here is a site with some suggestions for troubleshooting:

https://www.digitbin.com/imgur-not-work ... er-chrome/

Let us know if any of it works.
By jschiller
I think the issue has been solved. I changed the DNS as suggested in the link above and the images are back. I'll update this thread if anything changes. Thanks Jefe :jumper:
By fpena944
jschiller wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:49 pm I think the issue has been solved. I changed the DNS as suggested in the link above and the images are back. I'll update this thread if anything changes. Thanks Jefe :jumper:
So glad it was a relatively simple solution! :rockon:
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]