Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By jschiller
Recent posts in the Meme War - Non-Snowflake Edition in Dive Bar no longer show the images for me, only the image placeholder is displayed. This started on May 14, with only a few exceptions since then. I have tried both Brave and Chrome with the same result. I can't figure it out. :banghead:
By lupo.sk
Hmm, I can see them w/o issues. They are hosted on imgur, there might be a connection issue.

Try firefox, chrome & brave have the same engine so they are essentially the same.
By fpena944
jschiller wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:44 am Recent posts in the Meme War - Non-Snowflake Edition in Dive Bar no longer show the images for me, only the image placeholder is displayed. This started on May 14, with only a few exceptions since then. I have tried both Brave and Chrome with the same result. I can't figure it out. :banghead:
lupo.sk wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:06 am Hmm, I can see them w/o issues. They are hosted on imgur, there might be a connection issue.

Try firefox, chrome & brave have the same engine so they are essentially the same.
I also don't see an issue and tried a couple of different devices and usernames.

I did a quick Google search and found that it is something that happens sometimes. Here is a site with some suggestions for troubleshooting:

https://www.digitbin.com/imgur-not-work ... er-chrome/

Let us know if any of it works.
By jschiller
I think the issue has been solved. I changed the DNS as suggested in the link above and the images are back. I'll update this thread if anything changes. Thanks Jefe :jumper:
By fpena944
jschiller wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:49 pm I think the issue has been solved. I changed the DNS as suggested in the link above and the images are back. I'll update this thread if anything changes. Thanks Jefe :jumper:
So glad it was a relatively simple solution! :rockon:
Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) simila[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]