By WyattsRide
Got this 2017 Titan SL back in September. It had 23k miles on it and looked (and smelled) brand new!

I've had a couple Ram trucks already and was probably going to go for another when I saw a used Titan on a lot. I really liked the looks and stile of the truck. That particular one had too many miles, so I passed. But, after that I started searching for more Titans and found this one.

Having this truck for about 8 months has been nothing but pleasure. I haven't had tons of vehicles over the years. I tend to drive them until they run out of life. But, I can honestly say this truck has been one of my most favorite, of all time.

I love the color because it's not too common. Moca Metallic. All the aftermarket accessories were already added by the PO (Tonneau cover, bug deflector, window rain guards and Weather Tech mats) I believe the SL package included the factory spray on bed liner with lights, factory running boards, bumper step and tow package.

The interior looks brand new and the leather is perfect. The Rockford Fosgate sound system is incredible. Excellent sound with lots of bass!

It drives as tight as a car and has a lot of power. Pretty bad gas mileage though for my 8 mile commute to work.

Anyone else ever had or have a Titan? Must be pretty clear that I really love mine!

By fpena944
WyattsRide wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:23 am Got this 2017 Titan SL back in September. It had 23k miles on it and looked (and smelled) brand new!

I've had a couple Ram trucks already and was probably going to go for another when I saw a used Titan on a lot. I really liked the looks and stile of the truck. That particular one had too many miles, so I passed. But, after that I started searching for more Titans and found this one.

Having this truck for about 8 months has been nothing but pleasure. I haven't had tons of vehicles over the years. I tend to drive them until they run out of life. But, I can honestly say this truck has been one of my most favorite, of all time.

I love the color because it's not too common. Moca Metallic. All the aftermarket accessories were already added by the PO (Tonneau cover, bug deflector, window rain guards and Weather Tech mats) I believe the SL package included the factory spray on bed liner with lights, factory running boards, bumper step and tow package.

The interior looks brand new and the leather is perfect. The Rockford Fosgate sound system is incredible. Excellent sound with lots of bass!

It drives as tight as a car and has a lot of power. Pretty bad gas mileage though for my 8 mile commute to work.

Anyone else ever had or have a Titan? Must be pretty clear that I really love mine!

Sweet looking truck!

I'm a fan of most unusual colors so this one fits the bill.

Still looks brand new so well done!
Mitch9000 liked this
By lupo.sk
I have not seen a nicer Nissan Titan today!!!

:beerchug:

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]