Boats, Planes, Motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, and all other fun non-automotive vehicles
By fpena944
Had this come up on my Google Photos that I had taken it today back in 2016.

2nd largest cargo plane out there. I wish I could have seen the 225 in person too:

worf liked this
By Scott at Team Harco
I believe that was one of the first victims in Ukraine. What a shame.
By fpena944
Scott at Team Harco wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:21 am I believe that was one of the first victims in Ukraine. What a shame.
If you're talking about the 225, yes it was. This is the smaller version of that plane. There are still upwards of 20 of these left.

Here's a comparison:
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Scott at Team Harco
fpena944 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:54 am
Scott at Team Harco wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:21 am I believe that was one of the first victims in Ukraine. What a shame.
If you're talking about the 225, yes it was. This is the smaller version of that plane. There are still upwards of 20 of these left.

Here's a comparison:

image.png
Ok. You were referring to the 'baby'. The papa, was destroyed.
By Gregs04.5
The few pics I saw of the "destroyed 225" looked a lot like the earlier video docs I saw of the second 225, which was never completed. So, I've (since the news of it's destruction) have often wondered if the operational 225 is stashed somewhere, and the pics of the blown up/burned 225 were actually the second one.

Greg
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]