Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By User2
Find myself unintentionally pressing dislike occasionally while scrolling through threads. Anyone else with this issue? Could a confirmation dialog be added before the board acknowledges a dislike?

Or, reduce the amount of time before an accidental dislike can be undisliked?
By fpena944
User2 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:38 pm Find myself unintentionally pressing dislike occasionally while scrolling through threads. Anyone else with this issue? Could a confirmation dialog be added before the board acknowledges a dislike?

I've reached out to the developer to see if I could get an enhancement on that. I see it happening sometimes too.
User2 liked this
By ny991
LOL, I didn't even know there was a dislike button.

How do you un-dislike?
By fpena944
ny991 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:59 am LOL, I didn't even know there was a dislike button.

How do you un-dislike?
Just click on it again and it should "take back" the unlike.
By AKSteve
Excellent thread. I already assumed that any dislikes I've received were most likely accidental/unintentional. Sometimes people just make mistakes.
By N_Jay
AKSteve wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:35 pm Excellent thread. I already assumed that any dislikes I've received were most likely accidental/unintentional. Sometimes people just make mistakes.
I assume that any I receive are well deserved! :banghead:
Skyhawk172 liked this
By fpena944
User2 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:38 pm Find myself unintentionally pressing dislike occasionally while scrolling through threads. Anyone else with this issue? Could a confirmation dialog be added before the board acknowledges a dislike?

New enhancement just deployed!

Now when you click on the "Dislike" button it will ask if you're sure.

Please test it out and let me know if there are any issues with it.
User2 liked this
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]