Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By AKSteve
My password wasn't working just now. I tried to log in 5 or 6 times and it just wasn't working, so I ended up resetting it. Anyone else having password issues today?
By Patrick
I’ve had mine refused once or twice. It usually works after two or three tries. I think it’s related to all the stuff that doesn’t seem to work. Likes often take me two or three tries.
By AKSteve
Happened again. I got a message saying I had used an incorrect password. I had to click the "Forgot my password" link and reset it.
By Fox_
Same thing happened to me.

Posted about it in the other thread.
By SidViscous
Hasn't happened to me but Sharky can't get in now.
By fpena944
I've had 3 other people report it. Not sure if it is because of the settings unchanged yesterday because some people were having issues previously.

I would recommend to reset your password and then change it back to the original. You should be able to do it from the login screen.

If not reach out to me at by going to https://openroad.site/memberlist.php?mode=contactadmin and send me your username and a valid email address and I'll get you a temp pass.
By martyp
Fernando -

I sent and email via the link from the failed login page before I saw this thread - if you can please ignore the email since I was able to reset my password myself. Thanks!
By fpena944
Hey I think I found a way to keep this login issue from happening.

Let me know if it continues. I had it happen to me when I logged out but think I found the issue.
By AKSteve
Just happened again for me. I had to reset and set a new password.
Guess the Job

… the window would not operate when the door wa[…]

Honda ACTY (Kei Truck)

No news yet on the Acty since we don't get our fun[…]

Rear Brake line Seized - Fixed

The car is back on the road! :)

Pretty Good Weekend for Porsche

Yeah, Penske is pretty amazing. Love seeing Porsch[…]