General discussions related to cars and driving
By fpena944
LPMM wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:18 pm :eek:

Great skill but facing this type of setting I would just put the car in REVERSE and get to a point where a safer U-Turn can be made!
ny991 liked this
By linderpat
It also looks like there was a place just up around the bend where he could have driven too and turned around in.

I actually had a similar experience once a few years back, when I was living in MT. I used to jump off of the road and drive up empty mountain passes just for kicks. Usually no cell service etc, in the Rocky Mt back country. I was in my Durango, and went up a long narrow road. Got to a point where my fuel calculation was turn around and hopefully make it back to civilization, or keep going and risk running out of gas and becoming wolf food. The road was only slightly wider than the one in this video, but the drop off was just as bad. I had to do an incremental turnaround. I would do little increments, get out, look, and then get back in and do some more increments until I got all the way turned around. It was a bit harrowing. And for those that think just going back in reverse, try that sometime. Driving any distance on a narrow treacherous path in reverse is very dangerous - very easy to lose control or sight of the path and just slip off into the abyss.
Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]