Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By SCX2132
This one is new to me this morning... just add it to your list!

By the way thanks to the admin(s) for the whole effort here and slogging through the bugs ...these first weeks remind me of when you build a car for a year then start driving it!
By fpena944
SCX2132 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:46 am This one is new to me this morning... just add it to your list!

By the way thanks to the admin(s) for the whole effort here and slogging through the bugs ...these first weeks remind me of when you build a car for a year then start driving it!
So it did the HTTP error when just loading a picture or was it when uploading an attachment? If the latter then yeah I know about this one as I was trying to resolve it all day yesterday. But if doing it when just displaying a picture then that's a new one to me.

Let me know as I want to make sure to get rid of these pesky errors!
By SCX2132
I only posted one pic so far...still feeling my way around. THe first time i used the 'insert image" button. It all worked worked, but in kind of a strange way....but the strangeness was probably due to it being my first time ..]

.LOL, i just read that sentence back to myself!

so today I tried insert inline method, got the HTTP error. Then tried the attachment bit and got the http error. With the inline method the error is instant, with the upload attachment method the status bar moves to 50 % then the error occurs, THEN you can see in the "upload attachment" tab BOTH statusbars stopped at 50%
By fpena944
My developer has the master list of issues and says he is researching. Hopefully we get this one resolved soon. No images makes for a boring experience!
By worf
Confirm HTTP error on attachment upload.
By Cuda911
Test.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i am not a traitor liked this
Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) simila[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]