8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Stepson
This upcoming DFW first Saturday Breakfast will be at Southern Recipe Grill in North Arlington December 4, 2021 at 8am!

Southern Recipes Grill
2715 North Collins
Arlington, Texas 76006

Please make plans to attend. We can talk about the Third Coast Event and regale you with examples of the camaraderie shown there, we can discuss the drive to and from Marble Falls, the COTA experience, the Becker winery experience (and the first time in memory that Stretch has not been shut off at the winery), the short-lived Luckenbach visit, or just the cars in general.

We have no idea how many folk will attend, but if you don't feel safe out of your house, we all will understand. If you are sick or do not feel well, please do not attend.
We would love to see you and your car, but not at the expense of the health of others.

And as always, you don't have to drive a 928 or even own one to attend this breakfast, but we would all love to see your car with you in it.

This is the 12th breakfast of 2021 and we look forward to seeing everyone as always. Please come and share your projects with the group. There is a typically a lot of 928 knowledge at these events. If your 928 is not drivable, drive what you can to get there and we can discuss the issues your 928 currently presents.

Unfortunately, I have a CE class out of town that is a required attendance for my work, so I will miss this last one for the year, but if someone wants to volunteer to sponsor a Christmas party, Rhonda and I should be able to make that.

Have a Great Holiday season and be safe.

To the moderators: Please DO NOT sticky these announcements. I post them only about a week ahead and then date passes
good forum "engine"

was busy typing a response to a question :typin[…]

Gary, Worf, many thanks! I think I must have even […]

replica jack bag

Wow, great stuff! The bag looks original.

perfect, thanks for the picture of yours Dave, tha[…]