Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Kigiin
Registration Days Posts Custom
Just recently (within the last few weeks), I have this odd problem of not being able to submit a post the first time. I hit submit and it just hangs. So, I have to copy my comment, come back into the thread, and paste the comment. If I do that, it submits just fine.

It's like the process of typing/editing the comment screws something up. Because it submits fine if I just paste a comment.

Maybe the problem is on my end, but I don't have a problem like this with any other website.

Thanks
By fpena944
Registration Days Posts
Kigiin wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:27 pm Just recently (within the last few weeks), I have this odd problem of not being able to submit a post the first time. I hit submit and it just hangs. So, I have to copy my comment, come back into the thread, and paste the comment. If I do that, it submits just fine.

It's like the process of typing/editing the comment screws something up. Because it submits fine if I just paste a comment.

Maybe the problem is on my end, but I don't have a problem like this with any other website.

Thanks
Is this within an existing thread or a new one?

Within an existing sometimes there is a delay because there is another response coming in so it'll show that one and force you to resubmit.

But let me know and I can try to research.
By Kigiin
fpena944 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:14 pm
Kigiin wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:27 pm Just recently (within the last few weeks), I have this odd problem of not being able to submit a post the first time. I hit submit and it just hangs. So, I have to copy my comment, come back into the thread, and paste the comment. If I do that, it submits just fine.

Thanks

Within an existing sometimes there is a delay because there is another response coming in so it'll show that one and force you to resubmit.

Existing threads. Thanks
By Kigiin

Thanks

Just posted a reply and didn't have the problem, so not sure what's going on.... likely it's just me.

Don't waste your time researching this but thank you.
By fpena944
Registration Days Posts
Kigiin wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:17 pm

Thanks

Just posted a reply and didn't have the problem, so not sure what's going on.... likely it's just me.

Don't waste your time researching this but thank you.
Appreciate the follow-up.

If it continues let me know and I'll see what I can find. Also if anyone else encounters the same please do tell!
Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

P.S....KMag is still a bag of shit Is there a[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]