Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By tooloud10
I keep getting this message when trying to reply to most posts. I think a few threads work but most do not. Any ideas?
Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 4.37.51 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By CharlieC
tooloud10 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:39 pm I keep getting this message when trying to reply to most posts. I think a few threads work but most do not. Any ideas?
Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 4.37.51 PM.png
I got the same thing... but not this time. (Error message attached)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Patrick
I get a lot of the same thing. Many many retries usually fixes it.

Also, I’ve been opening threads with pictures unable to see them until I reload.

Might be related.
By tooloud10
Patrick wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:28 pm I get a lot of the same thing. Many many retries usually fixes it.

Also, I’ve been opening threads with pictures unable to see them until I reload.

Might be related.
I've been seeing that too. For example, I've been trying to respond to your post in the Cannon thread and cannot, but I can respond to your post here.
By fpena944
Some of these issues might be resolved now.

Reason being that we were pointed at an old server before so I think lines of communication were being crossed. If it continues now let me know, but fingers crossed that this was all part of the mixup that took us down last night/this morning.
By i am not a traitor
fpena944 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:22 am Some of these issues might be resolved now.

Reason being that we were pointed at an old server before so I think lines of communication were being crossed. If it continues now let me know, but fingers crossed that this was all part of the mixup that took us down last night/this morning.
I'm still having issues with "The requested post does not exist." when trying to quote someone. Pictures also aren't loading for me either.

I know you are working everything, just wanted to give you a heads up and don't want you to think that I'm nagging.
By Cuda911
i am not a traitor wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:18 pm
fpena944 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:22 am Some of these issues might be resolved now.

I'm still having issues with "The requested post does not exist." when trying to quote someone. Pictures also aren't loading for me either.

I know you are working everything, just wanted to give you a heads up and don't want you to think that I'm nagging.
Same here. And I can't upload pix either. As above, just trying to give feedback that I hope you might find helpful.
IMI starter PSA

If you've got an IMI starter I'd recommend looking[…]

Front Wiring Harness

I see that Kroon also has the FOE harness. Has a[…]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

Still a Max win today, but not like we're used to […]

sunroof cover questions

the padding doubled the thickness of the cover. I[…]