Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By SeanR
Anyway to separate these a few spots? I tried to click like on a new guys picture and hit the wrong one.

I know I'm a bit retarded, so thought it would make it easier to mess up.
By Patrick
SeanR wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:29 pm Anyway to separate these a few spots? I tried to click like on a new guys picture and hit the wrong one.

I know I'm a bit retarded, so thought it would make it easier to mess up.
Ok, so I liked this post, then tried to figure out how to unlike it. I couldn’t. Might be related to that tool tips issue I posted earlier, but isn’t there a way to remove a like or dislike?
By fpena944
Honestly I don't know if it is working for me. I've tried liking your post but can't get it done. Ok gotta research!
By SeanR
fpena944 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:20 pm Honestly I don't know if it is working for me. I've tried liking your post but can't get it done. Ok gotta research!
Had that a few times, seems on and off.

Also, 1/2 the time I go to quote a post I get this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
SeanR wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:26 pm
fpena944 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:20 pm Honestly I don't know if it is working for me. I've tried liking your post but can't get it done. Ok gotta research!

Man I guess my week of testing wasn't comprehensive enough! :grinning:

Let me play with that one and see what I can find.

Sorry guys for all the issues, I knew there would be some but it's more than I expected. Hopefully we can get these all fixed soon and get back on stable ground again. But appreciate your patience!
By SeanR
You've got NOTHING to apologize for man. This is all teething issues that will be fixed. You've done an amazing job.

fpena944 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:35 pm
SeanR wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:26 pm

Man I guess my week of testing wasn't comprehensive enough! :grinning:

Let me play with that one and see what I can find.

Sorry guys for all the issues, I knew there would be some but it's more than I expected. Hopefully we can get these all fixed soon and get back on stable ground again. But appreciate your patience!
By worf
SeanR wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:19 pm You've got NOTHING to apologize for man. This is all teething issues that will be fixed. You've done an amazing job.
I'd like this post if I could. :lol:

So, yeah. It's inconsistent. Thread rating element at the bottom right is also inscrutable.

But, pictures are working. People are posting. All the rest are minor issues for a while.
By Yossarian
It's not working for me either.
Funny Reply from Ebay seller

Here we go............. https://i.gyazo.com/c33[…]

Guess the Job

Thanks for the link, looks like a great product. […]

928s For Sale Thread

No affiliation: 1983 Porsche, $105,000 ..... Elm[…]

I have a fresh batch of the P9-MSO3 late model fro[…]