By sundog
We are considering a vehicle to tow behind our new RV. The most recommended seems to be the Jeep Wrangler.

What are the general feelings about the wrangler as a general vehicle. Id be replacing my Lexus GX460 which is a very good vehicle.
By SeanR
sundog wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:03 am We are considering a vehicle to tow behind our new RV. The most recommended seems to be the Jeep Wrangler.

What are the general feelings about the wrangler as a general vehicle. Id be replacing my Lexus GX460 which is a very good vehicle.
Would be a fantastic choice IMO.
By yellowducman
I love my JL Hard Top. I actually picked it over a gx460. I had a 470 and loved it but the 460 just seamed more like an appliance where the jeep has more of an experience driving it. I'm sure it's not as reliable. I don't think I would want it out of warranty.
By sundog
yellowducman wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:14 pm I love my JL Hard Top. I actually picked it over a gx460. I had a 470 and loved it but the 460 just seamed more like an appliance where the jeep has more of an experience driving it. I'm sure it's not as reliable. I don't think I would want it out of warranty.
Thanks. I have an 11 year old that so wants a white Jeep CJ when she turns 16. I'm figuring that if I buy one now, and RV the hell out of it, then it will be fine for her in 5 years.
Rear Brake line Seized

Just watched a video on that tool...that's bad a[…]

100% the new bearings. The others were completely […]

1985 Speedo Issues Part 2

Hey everyone! I've been working on the guards red […]

For what it is worth, only the rear Yokes are Po[…]