Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
By sundog
Registration Days Posts Custom
We are considering a vehicle to tow behind our new RV. The most recommended seems to be the Jeep Wrangler.

What are the general feelings about the wrangler as a general vehicle. Id be replacing my Lexus GX460 which is a very good vehicle.
By SeanR
sundog wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:03 am We are considering a vehicle to tow behind our new RV. The most recommended seems to be the Jeep Wrangler.

What are the general feelings about the wrangler as a general vehicle. Id be replacing my Lexus GX460 which is a very good vehicle.
Would be a fantastic choice IMO.
By yellowducman
I love my JL Hard Top. I actually picked it over a gx460. I had a 470 and loved it but the 460 just seamed more like an appliance where the jeep has more of an experience driving it. I'm sure it's not as reliable. I don't think I would want it out of warranty.
By sundog
yellowducman wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:14 pm I love my JL Hard Top. I actually picked it over a gx460. I had a 470 and loved it but the 460 just seamed more like an appliance where the jeep has more of an experience driving it. I'm sure it's not as reliable. I don't think I would want it out of warranty.
Thanks. I have an 11 year old that so wants a white Jeep CJ when she turns 16. I'm figuring that if I buy one now, and RV the hell out of it, then it will be fine for her in 5 years.

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) similar […]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!