Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
General discussions related to cars and driving
By David993S
At least I can laugh at myself and you guys are free to laugh at me too.

Washing the SL550 today and I raise the hood to dry things off under there. I'm wiping around and then I see this opject laying on the striker panel next to the driver's headlight. I look and look but can't find anything that looks similar or anywhere it might have come from. It's rubber and about 4" long and 2" tall. I looked for 20 minutes. Here's the pic:

Yes, it looks like a squeegee, but I don't use squeegees on my cars or even own one. Then my feeble little brain remembers........a few weeks ago I had Xpel film installed on the front bumper cover and it's a squeegee the installer used. I guess he left it somewhere under the hood and it just now bounced into view. I should have known it didn't come off the SL as there were no Mercedes part numbers on it. Thank goodness because if it wasn't a $5 squeegee, it would be a $249 Mercedes part. :lol2:
By N_Jay
$249 on line, $750 plus installation at a dealer, and $25 on ebay.

Besides if it was a MB part, the two channels would be offset so it can only go in one way!
Rear Brake line Seized

Induction heater. https://boltbusterinc.com/ […]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I "think" they are straight. […]

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]