General discussions related to cars and driving
By Scott at Team Harco
No Red Barchetta in this collection.

https://www.hemmings.com/stories/2021/0 ... beach-sale
Don Smith, TheDeckMan liked this
By Don Smith
Neil originates from Morin Heights, and used to drive a 1995 Audi S6. Dealer installed options were: RS2 manifold, Porsche 993TT brakes, Stage 3 tune. He used to love driving it around, until he was shamed into selling it. His cleaning lady bought it for peanuts, but she could not maintain it properly. Sold it around 2008 or 2009. Saw it years later....she used a plastic milk container to hold her windshield washer fluid.
Yeah, he loved his cars.
By worf
Don Smith wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:03 pm … and used to drive a 1995 Audi S6. ... He used to love driving it around, until he was shamed into selling it.
Details? How does one get shamed into getting rid of a 4-door Audi?
By fpena944
worf wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:14 pm
Don Smith wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:03 pm … and used to drive a 1995 Audi S6. ... He used to love driving it around, until he was shamed into selling it.
Details? How does one get shamed into getting rid of a 4-door Audi?
Was my thought too. I know he was a low-key guy so maybe someone, somewhere made a comment to him about living too extravagantly?
By Don Smith
It was 2008 and driving around a 13 year old car, when he had all these other amazing cars, was strange to Elaine( the name of the cleaning lady and friend) who was having supper with Neil, and made him an offer for the car. She said that she would promise to look good in it, but he should go drive his other sport cars. She turned it into a piece of crap, in 5 years. The colour was Europa blue and ecru interior. I saw it a few times.
Last edited by Don Smith on Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]