General discussions related to cars and driving
By fpena944
Here are photos I took of the 2021 Amelia Island Cars & Coffee / Auction Preview on May 22, 2021:

https://openroad.site/pages/2021/05/22/ ... n-preview/
By Scott at Team Harco
Great stuff. Thanks for all you do. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
fpena944 liked this
By Crisis
Wow, there was a ton of great stuff there. The Kia Stinger jumped out, as it seemed out of place there and was also a little garish for my taste. I noticed it mainly because I have a Stinger as my DD.
By fpena944
Crisis wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:14 pm Wow, there was a ton of great stuff there. The Kia Stinger jumped out, as it seemed out of place there and was also a little garish for my taste. I noticed it mainly because I have a Stinger as my DD.
My former neighbor is one of those guys who buys a car and can only keep it for a year or so. He's had them all and earlier this year bought a new Kia Stinger for his DD. He's had Porsches, BMWs, Maseratis, and who knows what else but he says aside from his 997S, he places the Kia Stinger at the top of his list. THAT says quite a bit about the car!
wsh wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:19 pm My home in many of those pics, including #165

Another great year !

Great pics BTW :)
Oh wow I had no idea!

Such a beautiful area and I'm sure every year when this event rolls around, it must be like car heaven there for you!
Rear Brake line Seized

Thanks Dave. I surely don't want to mess with th[…]

For what it is worth, only the rear Yokes are Po[…]

Gary, been reading a little in the wiring primer. […]

Plan would be a light coat under the nut, a well[…]