Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
By fpena944
Not sure what I saw this morning but it was dark outside and one of these new BMWs had the outline of the grill lit up.

Is that a feature or did someone do it with aftermarket parts?
By AKSteve
fpena944 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:41 pm Not sure what I saw this morning but it was dark outside and one of these new BMWs had the outline of the grill lit up.

It's available on the new 7-Series. I think it's on both the gas and electric/I7 models. But I know for sure they have it on the i7.

My own 760 does NOT have this feature. I have a fully blacked out grille and I'm quite happy with that.
By fpena944
AKSteve wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:57 pm
fpena944 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:41 pm Not sure what I saw this morning but it was dark outside and one of these new BMWs had the outline of the grill lit up.

It's available on the new 7-Series. I think it's on both the gas and electric/I7 models. But I know for sure they have it on the i7.

My own 760 does NOT have this feature. I have a fully blacked out grille and I'm quite happy with that.
Yes that's exactly what I saw driving into my hood yesterday.

Guess someone in my neighborhood is an owner as well.
Selling my 39 Chevy Pickup

My age and mobility has led me to decide to sell m[…]

Nothing important, but it struck me this morni[…]

Rear Brake line Seized

Hey Bertrand, are you re-using the rusted nuts you[…]

Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]