Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
General discussions related to cars and driving
By fpena944
Man you give someone some time and a little bit of motivation and look at what they think of. The outside looks pretty cool but from the inside you can tell this thing is a piece of junk. Pretty funny seeing the reaction from the locals though:

By Flat6Noise
It sounds like it’s powered by a lawnmower engine.
I like it!

But what I don’t understand is why pedestrians were wearing helmets, while the scooter pilots were wearing none.
XR4Tim liked this
By Scott at Team Harco
SeanR wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:27 pm I hope that guy makes a million bucks. The time he took on that thing had to have been immense and is great for some entertainment.
There are several videos of the making of that thing. All with millions of hits. Probably helped pay for all the fiberglass material, bondo and phony carbon fiber appliques. :smile:
By David993S
I hate fake replicars, especially when it's a Ferrari. But that's a good idea. I might start selling melons out of my 360.

It reminds me of an encounter I had several years ago. I checked into a hotel and was wearing an FCA shirt; very small tasteful logo with a small Prancing Horse on the chest. The guy at the counter asked if I owned horses. I told him "No, that's the Ferrari logo". He said "I have a friend who has a Ferrari". I say "Oh, that's great". He says "It's fiberglass and he built it in his garage, but it's a real Ferrari". I just said "OK".
By SeanR
linderpat wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:43 pm Good god! The car vs that woman. There are parts of both that look good, then there’s the rest :barf:
One of them I'd take for a ride and smile the entire time. One of them I'd laugh at and say no thanks. I'll let you see if you can read my mind.
By amdavid
SeanR wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:53 pm
One of them I'd take for a ride and smile the entire time. One of them I'd laugh at and say no thanks. I'll let you see if you can read my mind.
Got it!....nothing like the real thing.
By SidViscous
See how few are wearing masks. THey'll all be dead by the end of the week.
By fpena944
SidViscous wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:02 am See how few are wearing masks. THey'll all be dead by the end of the week.
I didn't even think of that. Wow how we've been conditioned, eh?
By amdavid
fpena944 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:18 am
SidViscous wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:02 am See how few are wearing masks. THey'll all be dead by the end of the week.
I didn't even think of that. Wow how we've been conditioned, eh?
I've already been conditioned to say "fk it!"....works in this case too.

It used to be that British car folks all eventuall[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Monthly Breakfast[…]

Rear Brake line Seized

Hi Fred, I'm changing the two rear brake lines fo[…]

Selling my 39 Chevy Pickup

My age and mobility has led me to decide to sell m[…]