Boats, Planes, Motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, and all other fun non-automotive vehicles
By Gretch
post em up bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By NSXguy
The first 4-wheeled vehicle I learned to drive was a Ferguson 30 tractor :biggrin:

Once competence was proven, I graduated to a Massey-Ferguson 65 (with power steering!) like the one below but sporting enclosed rear "orchard" fenders;

It was great spending many Summers on a farm in my youth :thumbup:
By NCporsche
73023111-8DE2-4980-A79A-B7FACDCCD29C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By NSXguy
Living in the 'burbs (proving the adage that you can take the boy from the farm but not the farm from the boy), my dad bought a 1935 John Deere Model B tractor which we restored together.
Open a petcock (compression release), kick a little throttle in and spin the flywheel....and that big (coffee-can sized cylinders) TWIN barked to life.
Grab a gear, ease the hand clutch forward and you could boogie all the way up to 7mph or so :rockon:
(photo also swiped from internet)
By amdavid
I like tractors, a lot. I only have 2 acres, but it's enough to need a tractor of some kind. A toy I've yet to obtain. I'm using 2 teenage boys now as a tractor...even though I do most the actual work.

Nice toys boys.
911Königin liked this
By Gretch
By ny991
I’m done with the York rake and now need to put the tiller on to get some more grass in.
By NSXguy
The tractor I probably logged the most hours on was my dad's International Harvester B-275 Diesel, that thing had so much torque that it punched above its weight :burnout:

By Gretch
discing the food plot
amdavid liked this
By amdavid
She's good with a feeler gauge and understanding the rod journal!...love seeing a female work an enGine.
By Scott at Team Harco
She helped me rebuild the carburetor on 'Willy'. :thumbup:

amdavid, SeanR liked this
By sh944
I refer to Massey Fergusons as "Mutherfuckersons" for a very specific reason. I had an absolutely abysmal experience with with one a number of years ago, and have been a solid green John Deere fan ever since. My needs these days are minimal, but I still flip the Mutherfuckerson dealership off every time I pass it.
By 911Königin
amdavid wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:51 am I like tractors, a lot. I only have 2 acres, but it's enough to need a tractor of some kind. A toy I've yet to obtain. I'm using 2 teenage boys now as a tractor...even though I do most the actual work.

Nice toys boys.
OH!! You must get one ~ lots of fun :burnout: Learned how to shift :rockon:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
amdavid liked this
By JustBud
I just placed the order today.....not being delivered until April.... Tractors and trucks are just unavailable right now.

John Deere 5065e with cab.... posted in latest purchase thread, ny991 said I needed to post here too.

Looks like this..... :biggrin:

By ny991
JustBud wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:53 pm I just placed the order today.....not being delivered until April.... Tractors and trucks are just unavailable right now.

John Deere 5065e with cab.... posted in latest purchase thread, ny991 said I needed to post here too.

Looks like this..... :biggrin:

Nice Bud! What tires did you get? My land can get muddy so I got the Ag tires. I find the standard industrial tires don’t do well in mud. When I ordered mine they had a little trouble getting the Ag tires but they did come through with them.
By JustBud
Thank you. I did get the Ag tires, it gets quite muddy at our place through the winter and honestly until mid to late Spring. So it's Ag tires and muck boots until then. Can't wait to get it, we've been borrowing the neighbors tractor to mow our pasture but in return I've been mowing his 13 acres..... So he may not be so excited for me to get it. :lol2:

It will also free me up to do much more with MY tractor as I always hesitate to use borrowed equipment for any type of job that may be hard on it.
By Fox_
Lesson I learned...

NEVER buy a Branson. Those cocksuckers, Kukje, do not support their product with parts, will happily tell you you're SOL, and use parts that are not interchangeable with any other manufacturer.... No parts, even on relatively new tractors.

Something breaks, you're having custom parts made...

You also have to drop the entire 500lbs+ front axle to remove the steering cylinder. :banghead:
By Gretch
By JustBud
Gretch wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:13 pm Image
McCormick Big 6? I have one of those out by my entry.....

Love old implements, they are amazing things to study.
By Gretch
My boys have done a lot of work over the years.....

By yellowducman
IMG_1939.jpeg
Took the B out for a little spin.
Gretch, amdavid liked this
By JustBud
By JustBud
Got the call today, my tractors in!

By ny991
JustBud wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:26 pm Got the call today, my tractors in!

Awesome! need pics!
By JustBud
ny991 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:30 pm

Awesome! need pics!
My sales guy has been in jury duty all week...... so I'm waiting for him to get back to have it delivered. :banghead:

In other news the Volvo dealership called..... Lisa's car is in too. :rockon:
By ny991
JustBud wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:10 pm

Awesome! need pics!
My sales guy has been in jury duty all week...... so I'm waiting for him to get back to have it delivered. :banghead:

Seriously! You’ve been waiting for this tractor for 5 months, and they blame jury duty? Just hang them and deliver the tractor!
By JustBud
ny991 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:07 pm
JustBud wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:10 pm

Awesome! need pics!

Seriously! You’ve been waiting for this tractor for 5 months, and they blame jury duty? Just hang them and deliver the tractor!
Everybody tells me patience is a virtue, and the Good Lord tells me I need to learn some.... so I'm trying...

But.........IT'S HERE.

My first tractor..... (dad had an old Ford when I was a kid, but this is my first.)

My old mug in the operators seat.....

Closer shot of my ugly mug (sorry guys), but you'll notice I got a grandkid seat in it..... (here's to hoping!!)

By ny991
Nice Bud! Congratulations, now get to work!

I love the grandkid seat. :rockon:
By JustBud
ny991 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:17 am Nice Bud! Congratulations, now get to work!

I love the grandkid seat. :rockon:
Thank you sir. Lisa wants a pond now.... so I guess that will be job one...

And my buddies have been giving me grief, they say that's an instruction seat..... I still say grandkid seat... :thumbup:
ny991 liked this
By Dog
My '51 Ford 8N. Don't really use it for anything on my acreage, simply sentimental value at this point. Starts and runs great with the 12V conversion. Not bad for 71 years old.

Gretch liked this
By JustBud
The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet juice from the dealer.
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]