Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
By TheDeckMan
Always had a lust for these cars, granted from my reading the gearbox is the soft spot on them as well as being "Hand built in England" which I am not sure is much better than the Italians.

By Alansglide
I owned a 93.5 for 5 years. Reason I mention the .5 is the interior and wing were upgraded to the same as the S4. The Esprit was the four banger with the turbo and charge cooler . I went on number of runs with other Esprit owners both four bangers and v8 guys. While the fours handled much better the sound of that v8 really is special . I drove a few of the v8s and the one thing I didn't like was the clutch. Double plate clutch that worked like a toggle switch either on or off . It was possible but difficult to feather unlike other sports cars. If you've got itch go for it . Fun car that got lots of thumbs up from people .

Here's a photo of a photo the day I sold it :)
TheDeckMan liked this
By Alansglide
As a side note. Factory stats had the 93.5 through the s4 at 4.7 seconds 0-60 while the V8 was reported at 4.3 for 0-60.
By Chaos
Your size is key, a friend had three but he was a 5’8 150 lbs. spun his pearl white one though a public bus stop shelter, neither survived. The bought a black one. Both had wings. Small inside.
Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I "think" they are straight. […]

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]