8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By 9zwei8
And when my membership expires, former RL’r.
There are only two reasons I purchased the ‘82 I have 1) I was a lurker on RL for a long time and the advice given by the members, now here, pushed me in the 928 direction 2)the indie mechanic who maintained the machine for 25 years. OK there were 3 reasons. Main reason is I thought they were soooo cool when I was young. I just became aware of this site recently and looking forward to continuing my 928 education. I had lots of love performed on the car last year and learned a bunch doing the timing belt with Majestic Moose and Zirconocene.
SeanR, MFranke, Scoper liked this
By worf
Welcome.

Although I think we should just have one thread for the latest crop of refuges from The Site That Shall Not Be Named.
By WyattsRide
9zwei8 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:00 pm And when my membership expires, former RL’r.
There are only two reasons I purchased the ‘82 I have 1) I was a lurker on RL for a long time and the advice given by the members, now here, pushed me in the 928 direction 2)the indie mechanic who maintained the machine for 25 years. OK there were 3 reasons. Main reason is I thought they were soooo cool when I was young. I just became aware of this site recently and looking forward to continuing my 928 education. I had lots of love performed on the car last year and learned a bunch doing the timing belt with Majestic Moose and Zirconocene.
Welcome to OR! Since you've worked with Majestic Moose, are you a PA guy?
By Majestic Moose
Welcome. My membership over there ran out in August and I have not been very active at all. If I help someone it has been through PMs.
A lot of talent came over here so with time this can rival the knowledge base of RL.
By 9zwei8
WyattsRide wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:47 am
9zwei8 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:00 pm And when my membership expires, former RL’r.
Welcome to OR! Since you've worked with Majestic Moose, are you a PA guy?
Yep, PA indeed, a bit north of the Allentown area.
Alex, good to hear from you.
By MFranke
Welcome! Great relaxed community here.
By Scoper
Another PA 928'er here, York Co. Majestic moose has a great write-up on LEDs!
By SeanR
Scoper wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:23 pm Another PA 928'er here, York Co. Majestic moose has a great write-up on LEDs!
Welcome Scoper.
Scoper liked this
By JBRob007
Bunch of crazy bastards... oops, I meant friends... yeah, yeeeeah... friends... that’s the ticket!! Welcome to the dark side 💀💀💀
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]