By fpena944
What draws you to these cars? Here are a few of my favorite points:

- I love how when my wife starts up our Cayenne Turbo it shakes the entire home with it's exhaust. Fabspeed Sports Exhaust for the win! :D
- I love how a car that is 18 years old and and has 180k miles like my 996 still gets positive reactions and respect. My son's friends who are between 6-8 years old come over and are just blown away by the fact that there's a 911 in his garage.
- I love how when I get into any other car I can't find the ignition because I keep looking on the wrong side!
By amdavid
Apply same to women in this case, "the smell", especially the old one (Pcars).

Yeah, key location too.
Last edited by amdavid on Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhawk172 liked this
By fpena944
amdavid wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:37 pm Apply to same to women in this case, "the smell", especially the old one (Pcars).

Yeah, key location too.
That smell is actually something missing from the newer ones. I love when I get into an air-cooled 911 and you get slapped in the face with that smell of vinyl and burning oil. Yum!
By WyattsRide
I love when I jump into my 928, I feel like Joel Goodsen driving Lana to the train station for late night train ride. :burnout:
By Skyhawk172
amdavid wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:37 pm Apply same to women in this case, "the smell", especially the old one (Pcars).

Yeah, key location too.
As far as smell goes my airplanes had such a sweet smell to me but my wife would always complain man I miss that smell. :frown:
Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]