Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
SUVs and sedans
By amdavid
Registration Days Posts Custom
It's time to refresh the 955 S front end...........so many choices on control arms. :banghead:

Lemforder
Meyle
Delphi
Beck/Arnley
TRW
HT
Mevotech
Suspensia
AC Delco
Moog
There's more......

Help me choose best bang for the buck.....!!....please. This is my "beater" Cayenne. I don't mind spending money on quality, but I don't need to buy the most expensive just because.
By N_Jay
Registration Days Posts
amdavid wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:24 pm It's time to refresh the 955 S front end...........so many choices on control arms. :banghead:

Lemforder
Meyle
Delphi
Beck/Arnley
TRW
HT
Mevotech
Suspensia
AC Delco
Moog
There's more......

Help me choose best bang for the buck.....!!....please. This is my "beater" Cayenne. I don't mind spending money on quality, but I don't need to buy the most expensive just because.
Whatever FCP Euro has cheapest so you don't have top pay again.
amdavid liked this
By fpena944
Registration Days Posts
amdavid wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:24 pm Hey, this is actually a better response then I got on RL about a year ago when I knew I needed to get this done.....soon. :eek:
If you used the same title I'm sure it would generate some pretty interesting responses there! :roflmao:
By Van1
Registration Days Posts
Don’t know what the going rate is nowadays but when in replaced the control arms on my 2007 V10 TDI Touareg when I owned it many years ago, I installed the Cayenne Turbo S units. They have a stiffer bushing than all the non S units. Bought them from Sunset Porsche where I buy all my genuine Porsche parts from.
By amdavid
Registration Days Posts Custom
Finally got the refresh complete...........it now drives like a Cayenne should!

I replaced upper&lower A-arms, drop links, tie rods, upper strut mount bushings and new hardware. Aside from it being a PIA and 9 days taking up the entire garage, I'm set. After a 1.5 hour alignment at a specialty shop, the little piggy rides like a dream, no clucks, no squeaks, just quiet and smooth. The only surprise worth mentioning is the below pic of a beyond worn strut mount …….

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) similar […]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!