By Streck-Fu
I'll never buy a GM and can't see buying a pure EV for anything more than commuting but this looks crazy sick.

The crabwalk function is nifty. An advertised 350 mile ranging which means 250-300 real world probably.

https://www.gmc.com/electric-truck/hummer-ev
By fpena944
Streck-Fu wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:21 pm I'll never buy a GM and can't see buying a pure EV for anything more than commuting but this looks crazy sick.

The crabwalk function is nifty. An advertised 350 mile ranging which means 250-300 real world probably.

https://www.gmc.com/electric-truck/hummer-ev
I've been seeing a lot about this in the press. Just not sure who the audience is now. The previous Hummer owner (aside from those who would put spinners on their H2s) wouldn't want this, the price is extraordinarily high for something not considered exotic, and it goes against everything the Hummer previously stood for.

I get it, it's a cool truck, but they're associating it with a brand that has little resemblance to what it previously was.

Another one I still shake my head at is the new Mustang Mach E... What does this thing have to do with a Mustang?!?
By Prairiedawg
fpena944 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:30 pm
Another one I still shake my head at is the new Mustang Mach E... What does this thing have to do with a Mustang?!?
Well, the tail lights are similar :grin:
By fpena944
Prairiedawg wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:22 am
fpena944 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:30 pm
Well, the tail lights are similar :grin:
Great way to rape the Mustang name and branding!

I get it, the Mustang has a storied past and the name is instantly recognizable - but not for a crossover! It's best associated with spinning out at Cars & Coffee events. :joy:

Now I won't be shocked when GM comes out with the Corvette minivan.
By Streck-Fu
fpena944 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:10 am

More likely Camaro.

Think of a Mazda5 like crossover with rear sliding doors, a Camaro front grill, and a turbo V6 engine pushing about 300hp.
By Prairiedawg
fpena944 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:10 am

Minivans are dead, it will be the "all new Corvette SUV"
By Streck-Fu
Prairiedawg wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:03 am
Minivans are dead,
Where? They are literally everywhere.
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth