Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Eplebnista
Registration Days Posts
Folks:

Frenzy 25 will have a fun run which is being run under PCA auspices and PCA rules. Among other things, PCA requires that lead and sweep vehicles in every group have a pilot and a co-pilot so the co-pilot can handle communications while the pilot does the driving. This means that we need lead and sweep volunteer drivers and lead and sweep co-pilots. If you are attending with significant other and feel your relationship would survive, you are a perfect candidate. If your 928 isn't going to be at Frenzy and you don't mind riding as co-pilot with someone, you are also a candidate. The essential point is that we will probably need at least 5 cars with pilots and co-pilots to hold the Fun Run.

If you are willing to drive lead or sweep and have a co-pilot, please send me a PM. If are willing to drive but don't have a co-pilot, PM me. If you are willing to be a co-pilot, please PM me.

Thanks - Let's make 25 the most awesome Frenzy ever!

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) similar […]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!