8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By smiffypr
What an ignorant tosser.
At least people like that keep the prices lower so that discerning people like us can buy them.
Smiffy
By Geza-aka-Zombo
The show this guy is on, on motor trend, is not good. The "star" of the show, it's called Car Issues, annoys me greatly.
By Fox_
He showed his ass on this one.

Goes from calling the 928 extremely slow, to calling the same ball park performance of the late 90s boxter moderately quick.

He also shows he both works on these cars and lacks the knowledge to properly sort them disappointing his customers.
By GT6ixer
Most of the commenters disagreed with him on his "take". However, I could see how a guy buying a 928 out of a barn for just a few bucks would think that repairing them would be cheap also.

The whole "engine in the wrong place" trope is no longer relevant and hasn't been for decades.
By fpena944
Remember this dude is a manufactured "star" as he is another YouTuber's mechanic.

The other guy got his name by making outrageous videos including one where he blows the engine of a 996 on the track just for fun.

So always take these with a grain of salt as they know talking about these videos get them views which of course generate revenue.
By worf
fpena944 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:39 pm … as they know talking about these videos get them views which of course generate revenue.
Yup. And why I didn’t click on the video. Title of thread was sufficient.
78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

Ineos Grenadier

It’s not an SUV. It’s a hardcore offro[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]