Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Van1
El Hefe,
Wanted to let you know that folks are still posting at the old RL Safe Space site. My iPhone still links to there and I can see posts from today from Rocket Rob, Sharky and others. Guessing not everyone got the word to come here or wasn’t automatically linked here much like my iPhone.
By Erik N
Me too.
My old RLSS bookmark takes me here to open road, but my android takes me to RLSS and I see people are posting there.
By Patrick
Well I can go there, so the redirect isn’t working. Did you let anyone know? I’d be happy to carpet bomb it with links to this one.
By fpena944
I'm going to go ahead and shut it completely off. I'll put a message up that they need to redirect here.

Thanks for letting me know as I had forgotten about it completely.

Can you guys try it again with all of your saved links and let me know if it doesn't redirect?
By Patrick
fpena944 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:15 pm I'm going to go ahead and shut it completely off. I'll put a message up that they need to redirect here.

Can you guys try it again with all of your saved links and let me know if it doesn't redirect?
Redirect works for me know.

Probably not the best place to report this, but it happened again when I tried to reply to this post.

I click the button for quoted reply, and I get this:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Access denied for user 'openroad_openroad-old'@'localhost' (using password: YES) [1045]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I get this often. It seems to stop quoted posts, likes, etc. usually trying again works, sometimes a reload seems to help, but the issue is often there.
By fpena944
Patrick wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:19 pm
fpena944 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:15 pm I'm going to go ahead and shut it completely off. I'll put a message up that they need to redirect here.

Redirect works for me know.

Probably not the best place to report this, but it happened again when I tried to reply to this post.

I click the button for quoted reply, and I get this:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Access denied for user 'openroad_openroad-old'@'localhost' (using password: YES) [1045]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I get this often. It seems to stop quoted posts, likes, etc. usually trying again works, sometimes a reload seems to help, but the issue is often there.
Yeah we have something corrupted here so taking the board down tonight to clean it all up!
By Luigi Vampa
So was that like posting to two different websites?
By fpena944
Luigi Vampa wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:31 pm So was that like posting to two different websites?
Yeah unfortunately. I should have taken it down once this one was operational but it slipped my mind.
By Luigi Vampa
fpena944 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:34 pm
Luigi Vampa wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:31 pm So was that like posting to two different websites?
Yeah unfortunately. I should have taken it down once this one was operational but it slipped my mind.
I guess I am a little stupid as I was thinking "things are slowing down around here!"
By fpena944
Luigi Vampa wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:41 pm
fpena944 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:34 pm
I guess I am a little stupid as I was thinking "things are slowing down around here!"
I had a spaghetti mess going on in the background for a while. But it should all be fixed now. There is only one instance of this board now and all of the different instances should be pointing to just this one.
Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Gary, hope all is well, and thanks for chiming in.[…]

The 928 Photo Thread

after many years of searching finally found a set […]

There were more 928s there, but I was happy to rem[…]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) simila[…]