8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By JBRob007
Sharks,

Need some input / advice on new struts & springs for the 82 Chiffon. Would like them to be adjustable (stock are not), but otherwise nothing fancy required. This car will never see a track day, but exceeding 110 mph on a mountain pass on my way to Frenzy is not unheard of…

Make & model (along with anything else you can think of) and where to order them would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
By SeanR
Lower spring perches with adjusters, new bump stops, dust shields, S4 springs from Roger or Mark. Koni shocks. Assemble and install.

Done.
maddog2020 liked this
By worf
SeanR wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:29 am Lower spring perches with adjusters, new bump stops, dust shields, S4 springs from Roger or Mark. Koni shocks. Assemble and install.
This -^.

Or Bilsteins work fine with stock springs and then you don’t need to glue the adjuster sleeves to the Konis. And you get new adjuster nuts with the Bilsteins.

What about just good-ole S4 Boge’s with new nuts and S4 springs?

If money’s no object, externally adjustable Konis…
By JBRob007
It’s not really about $$. The car is soooo low it looks like it’s slammed… which looks great… until you try to enter a driveway, or hit a good sized bump. At speed it gets a bit hairy too 😳😳😳. Maybe just stock using new parts (if available) would suffice. Shooting for a reliable driver… My other driver is probably totaled so concentrating on functionality and drive ability. Looks like I’m calling Roger… AGAIN 👍👍
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]