8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By h2pmr
i have a pair of corbeau seats in the front of the orange one, the nice young lady in my avatar is reclining in them, and i am looking to get them recovered this year.
i looking to have CAPTIN stitched into the drivers side headrest and CO PILOT in the passenger side, both in the Porsche script style.

has anybody made an alphabet list of Porsche scripted letters?

i am just in need of an A I L N if anybody has an idea of what they might look like.

cheers
Phil
By smiffypr
Phil,
If you want to be more authentic, the second in command on an aircraft is called the "first officer" not the co-pilot.
Smiffy
By Stepson
There is a company in Corpus Christi, Texas (Lseat.com) that makes new leather seat covers for lots of cars, among them 928's. These are replacements for the original seat covers. You can pick the leather color, the stitching color, perforations if you like and embroidery of your choosing. The company will then make seat covers to your specifications and send them to you for replacement by your local upholsterer.

I have no affiliation to the company, but I did order seat covers to replace my cracked and torn covers. The new covers look great, I am happy with what they sent me, and they were inexpensive. I would probably have been happier if my local upholsterer had done a better job installing the new seat covers, but that's another story......
checkmate1996 liked this
By h2pmr
Bertrand Daoust wrote:Something like this?
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/250583166738356008/
Perfect, thank you Bertrand, just what I need.
smiffypr wrote:Phil,
If you want to be more authentic, the second in command on an aircraft is called the "first officer" not the co-pilot.
Smiffy
thanks Smiffy, the letters might need to be too small to fit on and will depend if they charge by the letter, I will let all know how I get on
By checkmate1996
Stepson wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:42 pm There is a company in Corpus Christi, Texas (Lseat.com) that makes new leather seat covers for lots of cars, among them 928's. These are replacements for the original seat covers. You can pick the leather color, the stitching color, perforations if you like and embroidery of your choosing. The company will then make seat covers to your specifications and send them to you for replacement by your local upholsterer.

I have no affiliation to the company, but I did order seat covers to replace my cracked and torn covers. The new covers look great, I am happy with what they sent me, and they were inexpensive. I would probably have been happier if my local upholsterer had done a better job installing the new seat covers, but that's another story......
Can you provide company name—- probably will need that soon...
By Stepson
LSeat.com
checkmate1996 liked this
By Charlie
Google "911 Porscha font" and you'll find the best version I've seen.
By GTGeorge
Stepson wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:50 pmLSeat.com
I'd be careful.....

"BBB is unable to confirm the company is physically located in the Houston and South Texas service area. The address being published by the company is for a storage unit and not a business location. At this time, the BBB does not have a mailing or email address to forward complaints."

https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/profi ... 5-90043082
By Stepson
That's too bad.
I did receive my new seat covers quickly and exactly the way I wanted them and ordered them.
Their address is in Corpus Christi, which could be part of the problem. Corpus Christi was heavily impacted by a hurricane and then the Covid-19 stuff. Their response got pretty slow for a while as if they weren't coming to the office for a week at a time during the initial Covid lockdown, but I get responses to questions pretty quickly these days .

I'm not attempting to make excuses for them and I have no affiliation.
78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

Ineos Grenadier

It’s not an SUV. It’s a hardcore offro[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]