Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By dan2424
HEY ALL, NEED HELP WITH CRAKE CASE VENTING ON MY TRACK CAR, ITS A 5.0 LITER, SUPERCHARGED AND INTERCOOLED, WITH A HANS BAFFLE AND A PROVENT 200, BUT I'M STILL GETTING WAY TO MUCH OIL OUT OF THE CRANK CASE. WOULD LIKE ANY SUGGESTION ON ROUTING AND VENTING.

THANKS DAN
By smiffypr
1) Have you opened up the restriction in the oil filler outlet?
2) Have you got a baffle in the oil filler or the original gauze?
3) The Provent is not up to the job, no good on a 4.7S NA. I ended up making my own oil/air separator from s/s coffee jars with a tangential inlet and an internal baffle to induce a cyclone.

Smiffy
By Tony
I have a 1 inch main line that comes from the oil filler neck which i have made a baffle for that sits down in side the recessed opening. That is the main source of venting. . From there the one inch line runs down the pax side cam cover and is fed by two 1/2 lines (or is it 3/4) id have to measure. I also have two baffles under each opening in that cam cover. The flow continues in a 1 inch line to my separator that i made. Just google "M20 oil separator" and you will have an idea of what it looks like. 1 inch line in...1 inch line out...the line out vents overboard aft into the exhaust stream. I have a 1/4 drain line that drains down out of which i dont see a drop.

mine looks identical to this...i cut and drilled the tubes and then had them welded..
New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I "think" they are straight. […]

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]

Bring A Trailer finds

Winning bid of $295K for the Vector doesn't real[…]