8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By JBRob007
Sharks,

I've recently inherited a complete 928 MS Stage I Super Charger kit. The SC kit is coming off a 1982 barn find car that I'm returning to stock so I'm looking to sell it lock, stock & barrel. This SC kit includes EVERYTHING from the original kit sold by 928 Motorsports, which when new = approx $6,000.00. It has a Powerdyne BD-11A SC unit with all the intake tubes, pop-off valve, all intake hoses & connectors, clamps, mounting plates, FMU / adjustable FPR, ProVent, air/fuel ratio and boost gauges, wiring, etc. It's nearly a plug & play unit for 16V 928 (USA 1984 or earlier). The unit will add 100 HP at only 6 - 8 psi boost :burnout:

The Powerdyne SC unit is working and is serviceable with nothing broken, etc. BUT, it's used so I recommend you have it serviced/rebuilt with new bearings & belt ($450 - $500) prior to installation. I'm asking $2,000 for the complete kit as is. If you're in the market for a SC kit, this unit is pretty hard to beat for the price.

If interested, have questions, etc, please contact me at (614) 886-three, five, one, one.
thumbnail_IMG_2693.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2694.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By JBRob007
WOW!!! Not one SC addict swapped over from Rennlist yet?!?!
By worf
JBRob007 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:14 pm WOW!!! Not one SC addict swapped over from Rennlist yet?!?!
A whole bunch have. We’re just all set already.

milrad liked this
By JBRob007
I absolutely LOVE the twin screw setup!! Just plain sexy as hell :)
By JBRob007
One of our Buckeye Landsharks Club members... we'll call him Jim, because his name is JIM... has not one, but TWO twin screw S3s in the garage. He's a track guy and those things RUN!!!! 911s hate him... :)
By JBRob007
Anyway, if anyone is looking for a complete Centrifugal SC kit I have one.
By AirtekHVAC
Crumpler wrote:Do it Ron ;)

When the BOV closes at WOT.....
good things happen.
I wish, but I am currently negotiating with the government to increase my credit limit! Haven’t paid off last years Govt. loan yet!
By Erik N
I almost bought this kit back in the day, before I located a Euro engine.
This is the kit without an intercooler? I have the 10:1 CIS engine... don't think it will work with that compression...
By JBRob007
You’re correct. I also have a high compression engine in my Euro and it’s probably not the right application for that engine. In an 84 or earlier USA car, with lower compression, then no worries.
By JBRob007
Kit off the car. It’s all there! Even has some duplicate equipment, fans, FMUs, etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Crumpler
As someone that sourced parts recently, I would say the price is a very good one.
Is there a crank pulley included? I may have missed it in the pics.
By JBRob007
Crumpler wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:47 pm As someone that sourced parts recently, I would say the price is a very good one.
Is there a crank pulley included? I may have missed it in the pics.
Yes, it’s there along with the adapter to the barn door. Both are still on the car, but are coming off this weekend. The kit is complete.
By AirtekHVAC
This came off an L-jet car, correct? If one was interested in this kit for a K-jet car, would it work?

928MS lists a stage 1 kit for each separately. Does anyone know the difference?
By JBRob007
Yep... You did that... This unit is SOLD!!!

See you on the way to Amelia Island. I’ll bring the SC kit and a bottle of 928 BLS Bourbon 😎
Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]