8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By checkmate1996
hope all is well
By linderpat
Welcome aboard. I think we are going to see another flood over, further strengthening the 928 ranks! :rockon:
By worf
hola! :thumbup:
Daniel5691 liked this
By checkmate1996
great to see the old gang. Need to get roger over here if not already!
Daniel5691 liked this
By linderpat
checkmate1996 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:47 pm great to see the old gang. Need to get roger over here if not already!
He's here already. I'm sure he'll weigh in soon.
Daniel5691 liked this
By ladybug83
Welcome!
Daniel5691 liked this
By fpena944
Welcome to our humble home!

Reach out to me directly if you need anything related to the forum or have any ideas on how we can improve this place.
By VegasGnome
I'm the joining the migration to Open Road. Sad to see it come to this. With the country going crazy with a cancel culture mentality the automotive (928) world was a respite for me--or at least I thought so. I will let my RL membership lapse and not renew it. Like others here I will use it as an archival resource. Thanks for providing a new safe haven....
By Don Smith
I just came over also. Glad to be here. New to Rennlist( well, signed up again, after lurking forever) on Monday. Then I saw the chaos!!
After a 5 year absence, I picked up another 928, and can hardly wait for the snow to disappear.
Cheers
Don
checkmate1996 liked this
By JBRob007
Brad, THE 928 BuckeyeLandsharks club will ALL be here as soon as I post an email to everyone. Well, except for Brett cause it costs $20 ;) I'll need you to send me a teaser with the link, etc, CAUSE I'M OLD and I'll bang it out to the email list.
By linderpat
JBRob007 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:56 pm Brad, THE 928 BuckeyeLandsharks club will ALL be here as soon as I post an email to everyone. Well, except for Brett cause it costs $20 ;) I'll need you to send me a teaser with the link, etc, CAUSE I'M OLD and I'll bang it out to the email list.
Tell him to come on over Joel, you don’t have to be a paid member to play in this sandbox. Paying gets you to the other OT sections, and if you don’t care about that, you’re good to go.
By worf
linderpat wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:27 pm Paying gets you to the other OT sections, and if you don’t care about that, you’re good to go.
Although at some point, dollars will be needed to keep the lights on.
By fpena944
worf wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:51 pm
linderpat wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:27 pm Paying gets you to the other OT sections, and if you don’t care about that, you’re good to go.
Although at some point, dollars will be needed to keep the lights on.
My idea for this is to monetize the "Community" section of this site.

Fact is, most going to a forum are going to ignore advertisements and I don't want to disrupt and take anything away from the user experience. I personally get irritated when I'm trying to read up on a solution and I have to navigate through intrusive ads or hyperlinked content so that is not something I'll welcome here.

But I have more flexibility when it comes to articles and DIY archives that I place in the "Resources" section. There people who aren't interested in conversation can reference content and there will be opportunities to monetize their actions. I still am working on what it would look like so it's not intrusive but that is my plan so far.

Long story short - your support is appreciated so not going to shove ads in your faces while trying to read through this forum!
SeanR liked this
By worf
fpena944 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:14 am Fact is, most going to a forum are going to ignore advertisements and I don't want to disrupt and take anything away from the user experience.
Who said anything about ads?

I’m a big fan of paying for service and making sure that the users are also the customers.
fpena944 liked this
By Gary Knox
Thanks to Tony's comment on the issue of 'banning Roger' on R's 928 Forum, I'm gonna' hang out here as well.

Gary
SeanR, Bertrand Daoust liked this
By SeanR
Gary Knox wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:05 am Thanks to Tony's comment on the issue of 'banning Roger' on R's 928 Forum, I'm gonna' hang out here as well.

Gary
Welcome Gary, great to see you here.
78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

Ineos Grenadier

It’s not an SUV. It’s a hardcore offro[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]