8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Stepson
Don't know if any of you have missing 928s, but there is some interesting stuff going on in Georgia with Garage 928.
By Daniel5691
Howdy, I was following the story along over on RL but the moderators have shut down and locked the older threads that gave a lot of info on the situation.
Sure would be a mess to have your car "stolen" the second time at a sherrif's auction...
By SeanR
Daniel5691 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:21 pm
SeanR wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:02 pm Thread is still open.

https://rennlist.com/forums/928-forum/1 ... -area.html
Roger that, there are several of the older ones that went into a lot of detail that got scrubbed redacted and deep sixed
Yep, two of them are still available to read if you click on certain members previous posts. Wonder if the detractors are going to jump in once again and defend the indefensible.
By Fox_
What's with 928s and this sorta BS?
By worf
Wow. What a messed-up situation.
By worf
Fox_ wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:39 pm What's with 928s and this sorta BS?
Not unique to 928s. My neighbor is a MOPAR muscle car addict. He’s told me stories of that “community.” There have been murders in conjunction with rare parts.
By fpena944
worf wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:41 pm
Fox_ wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:39 pm What's with 928s and this sorta BS?
Not unique to 928s. My neighbor is a MOPAR muscle car addict. He’s told me stories of that “community.” There have been murders in conjunction with rare parts.
Wow, glad no one cares about 996s and Cayennes!
By Polecat702
People that got screwed, should of contacted me. I could and would of gotten everyone's car, money, and justice served. It would of been very painful for Richard. :evilgrin:
worf, SeanR, Daniel5691 and 3 others liked this
By maddog2020
Woooot Wooooo!!! (train sounds) this is a train wreck that everyone saw coming. When a shop moves customers cars to another location without permission it gets messed up really fast. This on its own is illegal in some states.
By Crumpler
This is sort of related, did Dwayne ever disclose what happened with his break in and theft?
I got the feel there was more to be said but he wasn’t going to say until the prosecutor was done.
By linderpat
haven't heard or seen Dwayne in a long time.
By RSMartin
Polecat702 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:47 pm People that got screwed, should of contacted me. I could and would of gotten everyone's car, money, and justice served. It would of been very painful for Richard. :evilgrin:
Your S pecialized S ervices may still be of value to some.
This is far from over.
By maddog2020
Looks like he filed bankruptcy because that stops most any other civil proceedings.
By linderpat
Will be interesting to see what his next permutation will be. Guys like RVM never really go away. Although who remembers Mason? That's where RVM got his inventory apparently.
By maddog2020
linderpat wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:44 pm Will be interesting to see what his next permutation will be. Guys like RVM never really go away. Although who remembers Mason? That's where RVM got his inventory apparently.
I wondered where he got all that junk.
By linderpat
SeanR wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:12 pm Mason actually grew up and is pretty ashamed/embarrassed of how he did things back then.
Interesting. Will love to hear the non public forum back story there at the next Frenzy.
By SeanR
linderpat wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:29 pm
SeanR wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:12 pm Mason actually grew up and is pretty ashamed/embarrassed of how he did things back then.
Interesting. Will love to hear the non public forum back story there at the next Frenzy.
Nothing much to tell really. A couple of us were in contact with him a year ago about one of the cars he sold and I asked him to come to the Docs group to give the details on it. He didn't want to join in as he was trying hard to forget that part of his life, was embarrassed by it all and didn't want to re-live any of it.
By Polecat702
SeanR wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:34 pm
linderpat wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:29 pm
Nothing much to tell really. A couple of us were in contact with him a year ago about one of the cars he sold and I asked him to come to the Docs group to give the details on it. He didn't want to join in as he was trying hard to forget that part of his life, was embarrassed by it all and didn't want to re-live any of it.
When ya step on their nuts they suddenly remember everything! :evilgrin:
SeanR, maddog2020, linderpat liked this

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]