SUVs and sedans
By RED HORSE
Porsche SUVs for us so old we no longer drive 911's.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
I was one of those who couldn't believe Porsche would dare introduce an SUV. Also wasn't the biggest fan of the way the 955 looked. But like all new Porsches it eventually grew on me a bit.

When the 958 came out though, woah, that was a good-looking SUV.

Then the time came to buy a new family car. Well instead of all the other choices, let's see what this Cayenne is about. Figured we would try the entire range but made the mistake of test driving a Turbo first. Loved it but it didn't have the glass roof that we really wanted.

Found one in Chicago so bought a ticket there and drove it back to NC.

I still can't believe how capable it is. Never thought I'd love an SUV as much as I do. This monster is faster to 0-60 than my 911 and can still haul a boat without issue. And the handling is solid. It feels like a solid mass that just sticks to the road. The Fabspeed exhaust just completes the package!

Yes I'm a fan now!
Melinda Cayenne.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By lupo.sk
2 pigs as well, one 955 TTS and one 957 TT.

On the hunt for a 958 hybrid for my SO to replace the 957.
By Skyhawk172
Have 2006 Base Cayenne as well as my 2009 997TT the Cayenne was my 2nd Porsche car have put 100000 miles on her and she still is my favorite DD here she is hiding in the garage
Photo Dec 09, 11 55 19 AM (1).jpg
By amdavid
Have you had the chance to drive a 958 hybrid?? If not, do it before you go looking.
lupo.sk wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:04 am 2 pigs as well, one 955 TTS and one 957 TT.

By lupo.sk
amdavid wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:27 am Have you had the chance to drive a 958 hybrid?? If not, do it before you go looking.
lupo.sk wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:04 am 2 pigs as well, one 955 TTS and one 957 TT.

Well, it’s either hybrid or 958.2 S with the 3.6TT.
It all depends on interior color since my wife only wants beige interior and rear seat heating, I want it to have AS and some other stuff. Been looking for a year and nothing popped up so far. Not in a hurry.
By amdavid
Before I bought my 958S I drove a 2011 hybrid (sourced vw v6). After the test drive, I ran. Maybe it was the example I drove, but definitely didn't feel like a modern day hybrid should. I'm sure the .2 and later models are a lot better.
By terry997
Ordered a '21 Macan Turbo couple weeks ago. Will be our road tripper.
Chalk, Natural leather espresso
Premium package plus
Air, PTV, Sport Chrono
18 way Seats
Luggage Management
Smartphone Compartment with Wireless Charging
Insulated glass
Heated GT steering wheel
Fire extinguisher
Deviated stitching ........NOT!

March 2021 delivery.
By fpena944
terry997 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:29 pm Ordered a '21 Macan Turbo couple weeks ago. Will be our road tripper.
Chalk, Natural leather espresso
Premium package plus
Air, PTV, Sport Chrono
18 way Seats
Luggage Management
Smartphone Compartment with Wireless Charging
Insulated glass
Heated GT steering wheel
Fire extinguisher
Deviated stitching ........NOT!

March 2021 delivery.
Had a 2020 Macan as a loaner for a few days and really liked it. A dealer here has a lease with $10k down for less than $300 a month. Quite tempting!

Yours sounds a lot more fun than the base model, congratulations!
terry997 liked this
By RED HORSE
Cayenne and Macan transfer case problems are widely known. Porsche has stepped up and extended the warranty on the units affected. I received notification of my extended warranty earlier this week.
By fpena944
RED HORSE wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:30 pm Cayenne and Macan transfer case problems are widely known. Porsche has stepped up and extended the warranty on the units affected. I received notification of my extended warranty earlier this week.
Glad they're being proactive instead of waiting to be sued like the M96 IMS issue.

They also issued a recall for the camshaft bolts too and I had that fixed free even thought my CTT had over 100k miles at the time.
By Louis de Funes
I found a 2018 Macan GTS that has less than 18k Miles on it

what puzzles me is that it is not a CPO

the same dealer has several other Macan 2017 & 2018 that have 33k+ Miles but are CPO'ed

what would be the reason that this is not a CPO?

it is a PTS and the premium on that Macan is $12k compared to the other GTS they have which is a 2017

with 38k Miles on it

anybody can enlighten me on this I would appreciate it
By XR4Tim
Louis de Funes wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:58 am I found a 2018 Macan GTS that has less than 18k Miles on it

the same dealer has several other Macan 2017 & 2018 that have 33k+ Miles but are CPO'ed

it is a PTS and the premium on that Macan is $12k compared to the other GTS they have which is a 2017

with 38k Miles on it

A couple of potential reasons:
1. It's still under factory warranty and the added value of CPO may not be worth the increase in cost to the dealer.
2. It won't pass a CPO inspection
By Louis de Funes
XR4Tim wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:31 am
Louis de Funes wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:58 am I found a 2018 Macan GTS that has less than 18k Miles on it

with 38k Miles on it

A couple of potential reasons:
1. It's still under factory warranty and the added value of CPO may not be worth the increase in cost to the dealer.
2. It won't pass a CPO inspection

thank you for your reply

and it's already gone

:banghead:
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]