8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Sazerac
Hi All

So, I do have a Bosch hammer, but I seemed to have misplaced the US power supply for it... So, I recently did the PSD bleed by the 928 OC method.

Does anybody know where I can get an extra connector to plug into the connector on the slave cylinder side? My idea is to adapt an external 80W power supply that I can switch on-off with a switch instead of playing with contacts and hooking into the battery.

Cheers, John
By worf
Sazerac wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:48 pm Hi All

So, I do have a Bosch hammer, but I seemed to have misplaced the US power supply for it... So, I recently did the PSD bleed by the 928 OC method.

Does anybody know where I can get an extra connector to plug into the connector on the slave cylinder side? My idea is to adapt an external 80W power supply that I can switch on-off with a switch instead of playing with contacts and hooking into the battery.

Cheers, John
That connector is the same as that for the o2 sensor. For various reasons (cough... Zyclomatrot... cough) I was contemplating how to obtain the harness-side of the 02 connector.

Since Kroon makes replacement LH wiring harnesses, they must also have a supply of the 02 connectors. So, on my "to do" list is a task to contact them and ask. But, you can feel free to beat me to it. My need is a contingency not an emergency.
By Sazerac
Thanks, Worf. I'll take you up on the challenge and contact them! Update to follow in a few weeks! :-) I'm slow...
By worf
Now that think about this, maybe all that’s required is a dead O2 sensor. I have to flush a PSD real soon. While at it, I’ll take a closer look and determine which end is required.
By Sazerac
Well, I just shot off an email to Kroon. Let's see what they say. It's Christmas, so we probably won't hear anything till 04.-07.01.2021 time frame.
By worf
Thanks for bumping this.

The PSD connector is a 2-pin the O2 is three pin (duh... some days I’m an indiot.)

So... where do we have 2-pin connectors of same style? Fog lights. Outside temp sensor. EGT sensors.

Kroon should have them.
By worf
SeanR wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:10 pm Outside air temp sensor for the HVAC.
Ja. Posted that above. Problem is you need the harness side iIRc; someone willing to start cutting up an old abs, lh, or light harness.
By Sazerac
OK, so I sent a picture of the actual plug at the PSD unit and Kroon already answered saying "in stock" but logistics are closed till 04.01.2021. Fine.

But, now, I have to go back and double explain that it is not the O2 sensor but a different one. Can you guys decide for me between the fog lights, outside temp sensor or EGT sensors?
By worf
Sazerac wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:22 am OK, so I sent a picture of the actual plug at the PSD unit and Kroon already answered saying "in stock" but logistics are closed till 04.01.2021. Fine.

But, now, I have to go back and double explain that it is not the O2 sensor but a different one. Can you guys decide for me between the fog lights, outside temp sensor or EGT sensors?
In relation to the LH harness that Kroon reproduces, it is the harness-side (female) 2-pin connector for the EGT sensors. Two on each LH harness for ‘89+.
By Sazerac
Perfect, thanks.

I'll get on this.
Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]