Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Sazerac
Hello All

A number of functions on this website don't work on my browsers. I am guessing that this is due to cross-linked functionalities needed that are provided by other domains.

Can anybody tell me what domains I need to have access to, so that all functions work? Then I will call and check my firewall for access to all of them.

Thanks and regards, John
By fpena944
Sazerac wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:35 pm Hello All

A number of functions on this website don't work on my browsers. I am guessing that this is due to cross-linked functionalities needed that are provided by other domains.

Can anybody tell me what domains I need to have access to, so that all functions work? Then I will call and check my firewall for access to all of them.

Thanks and regards, John
What kind of issues are you experiencing?

Everything here is contained within one domain but I do use subfolders and the site is spread across three different platforms:

- forum
- content management system (everything under Community)
- chat console (hosted externally)

Where you might be running into issues is where there is embedded content like Twitter feeds or YouTube videos. But other than that all is self-contained.

Let me know what you're seeing and we'll try to figure out how we can get it resolved.

1st place in both prototypes and GT classes at Spa[…]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-DgVrPnV7Q

sunroof cover questions

Yeah. No padding. But, unless the padding wraps ar[…]

928 quick questions thread

Exactly Phil. Thicker sealing washers or a shorter[…]