Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Moe
There's no 'Dot' or 'Off Color' to identify a thread that you've posted in, or am I just missing it?

TIA...
By fpena944
Moe wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:47 pm There's no 'Dot' or 'Off Color' to identify a thread that you've posted in, or am I just missing it?

TIA...
Sorry @Moe I had missed this question.

It's not something that is available yet but should be an easy fix. Researching and will let you know when I have it up and running.
By fpena944
Hey @Moe I added a red dot to the little icon of any topic that you have posted in.

See below for what it looks like. It's the little red dot on the corner of the icon. That shows that you posted in that topic:
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By E55AMG
Awesome! Have been wondering the same thing
By Moe
Thanks!!! :)
By i am not a traitor
fpena944 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:53 am Hey @Moe I added a red dot to the little icon of any topic that you have posted in.

See below for what it looks like. It's the little red dot on the corner of the icon. That shows that you posted in that topic:

image.png
Why should we care which threads moe posted in? Is this a warning for everyone else?

Jk. Love this feature! Thanks
By fpena944
i am not a traitor wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:26 pm
fpena944 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:53 am Hey @Moe I added a red dot to the little icon of any topic that you have posted in.

image.png
Why should we care which threads moe posted in? Is this a warning for everyone else?

Jk. Love this feature! Thanks
Haha, semantics!

We'll call it the Moe warning system :)
i am not a traitor liked this
By E55AMG
Is the red dot still there? all of a sudden i don't see it?
By fpena944
E55AMG wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:40 pm Is the red dot still there? all of a sudden i don't see it?
You're right. This morning my developer made a change to add pagination to the mobile view. I'm thinking he might have accidentally broke this feature.

I just let him know. I'll report back when it's working again.
By E55AMG
All is good. Thanks.
Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Gary, hope all is well, and thanks for chiming in.[…]

The 928 Photo Thread

after many years of searching finally found a set […]

There were more 928s there, but I was happy to rem[…]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) simila[…]